I'M SORRY...

Thank you for voting 😁

The next day morning
Shivaay and annika were sleeping peacefully near the lake in back hugging position where annika's head was placed on his hand and his other hand tightly holding her waist .His head was completely nuzzling the crook of her neck.Shivaay was the first one to wake up and as soon as he felt her beside him ,he still more tightened his grip on her and fixed his gaze on her face lovingly.He slowly adjusted her hair strand waving on her forehead and kissed on her head (side).Feeling this she slightly moved mumbling "Resh... plss 5 minutes ".Watching this he  smiled at her innocence and said "I'm shivaay ,annika"And now she woke up with a sudden jerk and looked around in all directions and realized she was not at home...

A-shivaay,I have to go home.Resh will be scared ,we have to leave common shivaay (pulling him)
S-arey annika dhere...(and went with her)

Annika was totally scared as she knew that Resh would have searched for her and she would have continuously called her.She was mumbling this throughout the journey and shivaay on the other hand was trying to calm her down. After a long journey they reached her flat but it was already 11 am.She immediately rushed and pressed the calling bell being nervous and the next second the door was opened and annika could clearly see the anger in Reshma's eyes.They both slowly went inside the house but still Reshma didn't tell anything...

A-Resh ...(holding her hands)sorry Resh,my phone was dead ,isliye...

But her words stopped when suddenly a tight slap landed on her cheecks and in the sudden jerk she moved backwards but shivaay instantly held her shoulders .

Re-Do you know how much I was scared haa?(worried)already you've went through a great danger and now again if you just go missing ,what do you expect me to think...(angrily)

And she raised her hands to slap her again but immediately shivaay came in front of her pulling annika behind him with full rage in his eyes...

S-what are you doing ,what rights do you have to slap her.Stay in your limits(anger clearly visible in his eyes).

Saying this he turned to annika but as soon as he turned he was bewildered to feel being slapped and he was extremely numb to witness that it was annika who had slapped him.Realizing what just happened he slowly looked at her...

A-kya bol rahe hai aap?Do you know who she is(pointing towards reshma)She has every right on me(strong voice and looking at him angrily)

He could no longer stand there and bear her anger so he left from there silently without uttering a word.The moment he left the house annika's tears made their way from her eyes because she knew that he was actually supporting her and taking her side,but she couldn't control herself at the moment as Reshma is not just a sister for her ,she is her only family from her childhood and so she couldn't tolerate a word against Reshma.

Tears were constantly flowing on her cheecks ...

Re-Annika ...(cupping her face)what have you done ?
A-Resh...I'm sorry resh,Shivaay ne(cutted by Reshma)
Re-Shivaay was supporting you annika(assuringly)he couldn't see you getting hurt and so...he just showed his anger on me .He loves you very much annika...He truly does...
A-(crying)I know Resh ...muje pata hai(broken voice)par mein bhi kya karthi.I didn't know what to do that time.He would have been hurt ..Ab mein kya karoon, he won't hate me naa Resh(crying more)