I WON'T...

Thanks for voting 😁

Annika, Shivaay and Reshma were in doctor's cabin...

A-Dr...how is shalini ?
Dr-You are shalini's sister right (to which annika nodded positively)

Then the doctor told they have operated the bullet and she's fine now.But she had some complications in her heart from her childhood and yesterday due to some shock she  underwent her first cardiac attack.So we have to insert a stent in her arteries to prevent further attacks,but she cannot undergo another operation immediately as now only she has been operated .Her body cannot bear an immediate operation.Therfore I had a meeting with the other chief doctors and we have decided to conduct the operation after one month .But until then she should not get any shock and keep her away from any stress.Incase if anything occurs it's not good for shalini...

A-Ok doctor ,we'll take care.
Dr-you must bring her for check up once in a week .
A-yes Dr.

Then shivaay went to buy some medicines .The nurse came and gave shalini's things to annika ,and she was checking it when suddenly something caught her attention when she saw shalini's mobile.She was shocked to see that wallpaper with shivaay's image in it.She slowly swiped to the gallery to find it filled with shivaay's photos (like he was giving some speech in a big hall )and there were also many videos related to him.Annika became quite impatient watching all this and she fidgeted her purse to find a ID card in it .She was confused when she came to know that shalini was working in Shivaay's company which is in Delhi.But what about those videos she thought. Then she saw the voice recorder app to be with full memory,she played each recordings...

1.Sh-yeahhhhh,I'm very happy as finally I saw my prince today in my office .My God !he is so charming (blushing)but he didn't even see me today(dissapointed).

2.Sh-Today I tried to meet him ,but suddenly he went from there.

3.Sh-why am I attracted to him like this,past one month has been the happiest days in my life as I got the chance of watching him daily.I think I'm in love with him(blushing).Yes I love you ,I love you Mr .Shivaay Singh Oberoi. (excited )

Like this there were numerous recordings.

(Note-Shalini is just attracted to shivaay like an infatuation but she is not matured enough to understand that and she thinks that she's in love.She saw shivaay for the first time when he  set up a new office in Delhi as she was employed there, and he stayed there for one month there itself.But he doesn't know about shalini as she was just one among his 1000 employees. It was only shalini who fell for him(being attracted ))

Hearing all the recordings annika's eyes glistened up ,she didn't knew why but she was not able to tolerate some other girl claiming shivaay as hers.She immediately got up and ran(crying)into the restroom ,shivaay who returned from the shop saw this .She started crying in front of the mirror as she didn't knew what to do now.Her own sister is in love with shivaay ,maybe tears didn't leave her eyes as she realized him to be her's.

After watching her running inside the restroom (crying)shivaay became restless and started roaming outside the restroom .But at one point being more impatient he just opened the door and went inside watching him all the ladies in the room ran out screaming.Annika instantly wiped her tears ...