SUPPORTIVE HANDS ...

Thank you for voting 😊

In the station the enquiry had started with annika,she was been asked certain questions regarding the case and she was answering them truthfully while shalini waited outside for her turn being scared of the upcoming.

Meanwhile ,shivaay who was determined to find the actual truth hired a detective and asked him to help in this case and he had went to meet his friend Ram.

When shalini was about to be called for enquiry ,the inspector malini received a parcel .There was a CD inside it mentioned with the name of the detective referenced to the name of Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi.The CD was played.

It was the data from the CCTV camera kept at annika's apartment ,clearly showing that annika had reached home at 6.30 pm and she didn't leave home after that .But the next thing was little more interesting,shalini had left the place nearly at 7.00pm and returned at 9.40 pm.(the murder was found to be occured at 8.15 PM according to the autopsy report)

Annika who was watching all this felt angry on shivaay for doing it.While shalini had a blank reaction on her face .

Ma- I think there is no need to enquire shalini , the case is closed .

A- no ,you're wrong .How can you conclude with this .

Ma- our procedure was to find who is behind the murder between you both,we have got the answer from this.Not only this video Ms.Arora ,Shree the wife of the victim has give written statement that shalini is her friend and she even informed that shalini had told her that she would visit her that day .Isn't it obvious ,now .Shalini is the murderer

A- but why would shalini do that?

Ma-we have to find it , but as for now it is confirmed that shalini is the one involved.

Annika didn't know what to do now , she stood still with all her hopes gone already .But whatever it is ,she can't let her sister alone ,her shalini alone .She very well knew that shalini is innocent so there is something they all are missing .This should be found by annika only ,because for the cops it's just another case which they would want to be closed as soon as possible.But for annika ,it's the life of her sister .So there is something she has to do immediately or else it would be too late for them to act.

Brewing up all this in mind annika saw a pistol bag opened and kept on the table which is just two steps away from her.Within no time she captured the pistol in her hand ,

Ma-hey ....no ,no don't

A-(she signalled shalini to come with her)stay back or else,I will .

She moved back along with shalini while pointing the gun on everyone objecting her way.Malini followed her way ,still trying to bring her down but no annika was on the game now.She wasn't stopping .With the same strategy annika along with shalini stayed on a car. And to avoid the police following them ,she shot the tyre of the other police vehicle .