WHEN WE FOUND EACH OTHER...

At hospital
P-usko hosh aagaya?
N-not yet Dr.
P-Did you'll come to know anything about her?
N-no Dr par uske paas ye chain milli thi.
It was a pendant chain with a name as the dollar.priyanka saw the chain and she came to know that the patient's name was annika.

👆imagine annika instead of emilyP-So the patient's name must be annika kuch aur mila hai kya?N-nahi Dr

P-So the patient's name must be annika kuch aur mila hai kya?
N-nahi Dr.
By the time another nurse came and informed priyanka that the patient has gained conscious and priyanka followed her to the ward.

When she entered the room she saw her slowly opening her eyes just like a newly born child.She went towards her and checked her pulse and everything was normal.And then the girl asked..

G-mein kahan hoon? Aap kon hai?she asked innocently.
P-two day's back aapko accident huwa tha isliye aap yahan, hospital mein hain.
The girl held her head as she couldn't remember anything .Priyanka saw this and told her..
P-aap pareshan math huiye, it's ok.Bas ye bathaaiye ki aapka naam kya hai.
G-Mujhe nahi pata mera naam replied the girl having a confused face.
Priyanka realized that the girl might have gone through a memory loss,so she decided to not trouble her for the time being and told her...

P- Apka naam annika hai.
G-Annika... par aapko kaise pata?
P-Aap mera friend hai na kaise mujhe nahi pata hota...
A-ohhh aap mera friend hai , annika asked with a smile.
P-haan.
A-aapka naam kya hai?
P-mera naam priyanka hai.
A-priyanka ...muje aapka naam bahut pasand aaya ,mein aapko prinku bulaaunga she said with a cute smile.
P-acha teek hai aapki marzi hai,ab aapko rest karni chahiye mein aapko baadh mein milunga.
A-teek hai .

Like this 2 weeks passed and they both became really good friends. And now for annika priyanka was the only person she could trust .

One fine day the chief doctor asked priyanka to discharge annika , when priyanka told that she was the one who signed as guardian for annika the chief shouted at her for not following the rules of the hospital...

C-What you've done Miss Oberoi?aapko hospital ki rules ke baare mein pata hai na .kyun aapne eisa kiya?
P-Nahi Dr us waqt muje jo sahi laga mein ne kiya.
C-so you agree you are responsible.
P-yes Dr.
C-ye agree karne mein kya faydaa, ab uska hospital bill's kaun pay karega.
P-ye aapka problem hai to mein karungi she replied with a stern face.
C-teek hai phir usko discharge kiijiye.
P-sir uski saath koi nahi hai , vo ek memory loss patient hai .
C- that is your problem , waise bi aap uski guardian hai na he said with a smirk.
P- teek hai Dr I'll take her with me priyanka replied immediately.
Then she went to the ward and asked annika to get ready...
A-kahan haa rahe hai ham.
P-hum humhari ghar jaa rahe hai,Tum change karke thayyar ho jao .
A-teek hai usse pehle mein jaake saare nurse frndz ko bye bolke aathi yoon said annika and ran to meet the nurses to which prinyanka smiled.