SHE CARES...

Thank u for voting😊

Next day

Annika and shalini were eating breakfast,and it was shalini who broke the silence first...

Sh-ah...I'll stay in hostel itself ,I'm fine with it(hesitating)
A-shalini(sighing)I know ,everything happened suddenly and so you would be disturbed but plss try to understand and accept the reality.We both are sisters (holding her hands),it is not possible for both of us to adapt all of a sudden but we can just give it a try. Don't feel awkward ,it's your house,Resh is also your sister.We are with you and we want to be with you ,why do you want to live alone.But I respect your opinion, if you still want to move you can,but remember one thing I'm always there to support you (saying this she got up but instantly shalini held her hand and she looked at her)
Sh-I'll stay here(smiling)

Annika also nodded with a smile.Reshma had gone to meet her friend today....

Then annika and shivaay were going in the car to the station,annika was feeling nervous as it's her first presentation today and she was constantly ranting to shivaay...

S-annika, put on your seatbelt (without looking at her)
A-hmm.?

He signalled her again and she did it silently ...

A-so,you didn't listen to me all this time(grumpy face)

But he remained silent throughout the journey and she just turned her gaze through the window being angry.They reached the station and she was about to get down suddenly he pulled her in a hug and rubbed her back gently...

S-I can't guarantee that you will be selected ,but I am sure you are going to give your best.So be confident and do well hmm(holding her head)
A-hmm(nodded)

Then they both went and annika got on the train shivaay also went along to find her seat,and she found her place and sat there...

S-I'll come with you (requesting)
A-I know that you have an important meeting today so ,no such thoughts go(ordering)

And he also left from the train being dissapointed,and the train started moving and she was standing on the footboard....

S-annika ....go inside.(running with the train)
A-shivaay,I forgot to tell. I'll return by evening itself ,I'll call you(still standing there)
S-first go inside baby (insisting worriedly)

And she also went and sat near the window and waved bye to him to which he also responded still running along with the train.After sending her he went to his office.

Evening

After work shalini was waiting for an auto, as usual she was listening to FM...But suddenly her vision started blurring when she heard that the pune to Mumbai train had blasted due to some engine failure(she knew that annika was returning in that train).She immediately rushed to the office as shivaay was still working .

Sh-sir(panting)sir...
S-what happened shalini?
Sh-sir vo annika...annika(tears continuously flowing from her eyes)

Hearing the word annika from her he immediately stood up and headed towards her...

S-kya huwa annika ko ...haan(tensed and worried )

Then she told everything with so much difficulty, as she herself was crying badly.But on the other side shivaay stood numb ,he heard everything what she said but he stood as though he was deaf and dumb.Watching this shalini shook his shoulders and he immediately went down without speaking anything and started his car .She also sat beside him.Throughout the way he was calling her but it was switched off.He was driving the car like a mad breaking all the traffic barriers, whereas shalini was scared to see him like this and she was crying continuously.