PRECIOUSLY MINE...

Thank you for voting 🤗

Annika was getting discharged today.

A- what's this shalini?(throwing the clothes)I need my skirts .I won't wear this.

Sh- annika it's a strict order,that you have to wear this.

A- and may I know who's that strict person?(emphasising the word)

Shalini immediately signalled her to look at shivaay who was standing outside completing certain formalities.

A- ohh tho ye baath hai, teek hai.I'll see to it.

Then shivaay entered the ward and asked shalini why annika haven't changed yet to which she nodded negatively and gave the clothes to him and left.

S- what's your problem with this now,see baby, doctor ne kaha ki hip region mei koi stress nahi honi chahiye, so no skirts ok.(he ordered)

A- which Dr?Dr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi?it's illogical shivaay.

S- annika ,I don't care about logics.Skirts have elastics, which is not good for you atleast for now.

A- how do yo know that,have you been wearing skirts recently anytime. (Smiling widely)

S- annika...(he glared)

A- fine(she said sternly pulling the dress from his hands and rushed into the restroom)

After some time she came out wearing it

A- I feel like I'm inside something big like a nighty if I have to be precise, soo

A- I feel like I'm inside something big like a nighty if I have to be precise, soo...how do I look?

S- as always (whispering in her ears)prettiest.

She looked at him and just nodded with a smile ,but soon some other thoughts captured her mind and she stood still.

S- what happened annika?

A- shivaay?what ...what happened to swetlana?

S- (sighing)after that incident ,she was badly hurt .She was taken to the hospital meant for prisoners and Ram said she's unconscious till now.

Noticing her silence and worried face he made her turn towards him and cupped her face.

S- listen annika,there's nothing to worry.(kissing her forehead)Everything is alright now...hmm?

A- hmm(she nodded slightly)

After two days

At annika's home