what's out there

Mikey :ever since i was little i seen things that didn't even make sense like people or places not even pizza ! But I'm not stopping myself from going out there it my BROTHERS! They are so overprotective of me since birth ! I don't know why but they don't let me out of their sight even if I'm going skateboarding in the sewers . I'm turning 13 in a few days hopefully i can get the same privileges my brothers get or more . i go to master splinter's room to talk to him about it but he wasn't there . " where is he " ? I said as i closed his bedroom door . " oh he's probably in the dojo " i said with excitement as run to the dojo . but he was training with my brothers leo , raph , donnie who was older than me .  " ummm master " i said as i walked up to him . " yes Michelangelo " he said and the boys stopped fighting and sat down . " this better be good mikey were in the middle of training and we really need to get back to it for our next battle" leo said as he looked over at Mikey. " i know i know but just hear me out so I'm turning 13 in a couple of days i was just wondering if i can get the privileges like leo ,  raph , and donnie ? Mikey said with a smile . NO ! all three of his brothers said . Mikey's face turned into a frown as he looked at his brothers . WHY NOT I'M OLD ENOUGH . he said in rage BECAUSE YOU WILL GET HURT AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT YOU ! raphael said with an angry look . QUIET !splinter said as he stood up . Now Mikey i know you want to see the world but right now the world is a very dangerous place i don't want you to get hurt . he said putting s hand on mikey's shoulder . mikey sighed and said yes sensai. Now let's meditate  Michelangelo join us. He said . ok mikey said sitting down. They all started to meditate in mikey's mind he thinking of seeing the world in his mind he said ...........Whats out there ?