Sneaking out at night

Mikey ~ well tonight is the night when I sneaked out and make sure that I don't get caught by my brother's cuz if I do they're going to kill me and so Splinter will not really but he'll make sure that I'll do extra laps and training as my brothers and sensai went to sleep i carefully snuck out my room and grabbed my skateboard and headed for the open way. But i heard a door open and it showed a shadow of oh ..... no .......RAPH ! I hid behind the couch and hope he did not see me. He got a glass of water and looked in my direction i hope he didn't see me. But luckily he didn't and went back into his room and shut the door. I grabbed my skateboard and zoomed out the lair not looking back to see if anyone was following me or looking at me. ( 1 minute later) i finally got to the surface man it took so long to get here so many turns and everything i held my skateboard and walked around. Man New York City look so nice i can hardly believe my family shut me out from the world. I saw toy stores , houses , buildings , and more. I walked into what looked like a neighborhood and there i saw bikes , cars , scooters , heck even rollerskates. Then i heard a door open i hid  behind a car. It looked like a girl that was my age ! And she was sneaking out too ! Wow people up here can do that too. Hello ? I heard a voice . i jumped and turned around. It was the girl she looled confused and happy at the same time. Are you ok she said as she held out her hand. I was scared to grab it at first but then i gave her my hand. What are you ? She asked with a smile. I'm a t - turtle i said looking shy. Cool ! She said with excitement and she held my hand tight. My name is juicy what's your name ? My name is Mikey . hey you wanna go and look for some animals and everything she said with a smile ! O - MIKEY ! UH OH ! I said with worry and with a scared expression. Who is that ? Juicy asked she had a surprised look on her face and a scared expression too. MY BROTHERS ! I said and grabbed her hand and said RUN !