The Battle

Mikey ~ JUST GREAT ! First i Sneak out the lair at night, Next my brothers start chasing me, NOW I'm finna fight the foot with a human girl who probably doesn't know how to FIGHT ! ( well i can't say that cause i can't either) What are those things ? Juicy said looking terrified. It's the foot. I said stat the ninjas. Maybe we should run or something i said but when i looked over my shoulder she wasn't there. Where did she go i was thinking to myself. Just then i saw her with a branch and she started swinging. MIKEY DON'T JUST STAND THERE HELP ME ! she said yelling and looking at me. i pulled out my nunchucks and jumped up in the air. BOOYAKASHA !

Leo ~ we were running then i heard mikey's voice. Guy's do you hear that ? Yeah it sounded like mikey. He only yells when either he's in danger or he's happy. Then we heard smashing. COME ON ! i yelled going to where the noise was coming from. When we got there i couldn't believe my eyes. I saw MIKEY fighting the foot ninjas with the girl. HEY LEAVE OUR BROTHER AND HIS FRIEND ALONE ! i yelled as i ran towards them with raph and donnie behind me.

Narrator ~ They all started fighting they brothers trying to save mikey's life and mikey trying to save juicy's life. All of a sudden mikey felt a pain in his back and he fell and went unconscious. MIKEY ! juicy yelled running towards him dodging all the lasers and robots. Then she transformed.

---Later when the defended them---

Mikey ~ Me and my brothers were walking home in silence. I was being carried by raph because i had hurt my ankle not that bad but it just hurt. We got back home and when master splinter asked where was i raph turned to the side so master splinter could see me. MICHELANGELO ! He ran towards me and took me off raph's back. I'm so glad you are safe please don't ever do that again he said holding me tight. Yes sir i said disappointed in myself. Master splinter told me i was grounded and couldn't watch tv for a month and i couldn't have my phone. I went to my room and just layed down, i didn't mean to make my family worried and i didn't mean to go out ..........but i wanted to see the world to bad this is my only time tho. Goodbye juicy I'll miss you.