I hope i see you again

Mikey ~ when we were done with game night april , casey , and juicy were getting ready to leave . hey juicy wanna come over to my house tommorow night we can go skating in the sewers ! I said eyes big as can be. Sure ! She said. They left and i went i. The kitchen to get icecream kitty when my brothers came in. Mikey leo said picking me up placing me on his lap. We think that you shouldn't see juicy again. My eyes started to water i can't believe what i'm hearing i cant see juicy again !  BUT WHY NOT SHE'S MY FRIEND ! i said jumping of his lap. Mikey please she almost got you killed . leo said with a sad look. And plus we don't know if she's undercover for the purple dragons , the foot or worse SHREDDER ! donnie said. BUT SHE'S MY AGE SHE'S ONLY 13 WHY WOULD SHE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ! i yelled. O FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD MIKEY SHE IS PROBABLY UP TO NO GOOD SHE'S PROBABLY WORKING FOR SHREDDER AND USING YOU FOR OUR INFORMATION AND TO TAKE US DOWN ! Raph yelled. I started crying but i wasn't making whaling noises or weeping i was holding it in. OH YEAH WHAT ABOUT APRIL AND CASEY WHAT IF THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE EVIL SIDE AND YOUR FALLIMG FOR IT ! .................I'm on the floor .........tears streaming down my face .........a hand mark on the side of my cheek......Leo just slapped me and i was beyond angry. THAT'S ENOUGH MICHAELANGELO YOU APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR RANDOM OUTBURST ABOUT OUR FRIENDS ! Leo said angry. I looked up at him and with the darkest voice ever i said ......... I hate you. Their eyes widen they couldn't believe their youngest brother said that to them. I got up and started walking to my room when raph put a hand on my shoulder. Mikey ....... Don't i dont want your apologies. I left them standing there snd went to bed I'll be happy when i see you again.

(This pov is all mikey sorry if i suck 😥)