MIKEY !

Narrator ~ Angel and mikey went for a walk . Talking and laughing until Angel heard a noise and hid her and mikey behind a bush.

Angel : Stay quiet Mikey something's here and it looks like there's a lot of them .

Mikey : What it is ?

Angel : Looks more like .........Robots ?

Mikey : What do you mean Robots ?

Angel : I mean there robots . Looks like there being controlled .

Mikey : let's get out of here while we can .

Angel : Wait there's a person . *realize* Wait I've seen her before !

Mikey : yeah so have i . isn't she the person that tried to attack us that night.l

Angel : yep and looks like she hasn't given up yet .

Karai : scan the area don't give up until that girl and turtle is found . I'll go and look around and see if i can find  them .

Angel : *gets weapon* Mikey when i say 3 start running and don't turn back .

Mikey : What ? But wh-

Angel : she's looking for you and if I'm not mistaken she works for the foot .

Mikey : those are the people my brothers fight . why is she doing this ?

Angel : i don't know but you remember what i said right ?

Mikey : yeah

Angel : ok 1......2.........3 ! Mikey start running !

Mikey : *Runs away*

Karai : I knew you were around here !

Angel : Bet your ass i was !

*Both start fighting*

Angel : *gets hit in the stomach* Uggh *holds stomach*

Karai : I knew you were weak ! Why do you people even try fighting ? It gets you no where .

Angel : *Slices Ankle *

Karai : YOU BRAT !

Angel : why do you people let your guard down ? It gets you no where . *holds knife to her throat * Why are you out here ?

Karai : The same reason you are . To protect MIKEY !

Angel : What ?

Karai : Mikey is my little sibling and i love him very much . so when i heard about you and him in the forest my plan was to bring him back to his family . Our family .

Angel : you won't be doing anything as long as I'm around . Besides Mikey's long gone away from here !

Karai : Well see about that *Smoke bomb*

Angel : DAMMIT ! *breathing heavily* I need to go find Mikey ! Please be ok please be ok please be OK !