Juicy !?!

Mikey ~ when i woke up this morning i was still upset about what happened.  Mikey ! Leo had called me. I got up and ran downstairs to see my brothers smiling at me. Yes i said with a confused looked. We know you can't watch tv so we invited april and casey to play bored games with us. I was so happy. April and casey are the king and queen of bored games.

Narrator ~ when nightime had came April and casey had came but the turtles didn't know is they brought a extra person.

Mikey ~ APRIL ! CASEY ! i yelled in joy as they came in. Hey they both said. I hope you guys don't mind but we brought an extra guest. Of course not leo said who is it ? You can come out now april said looking behind her. I couldn't believe my eyes it was JUICY ! I yelled and hugged her she hugged me back. Oh you two already met ? Yep we both said smiling at them.

Narrator ~ Now everybody was in the living room playing monopoly but leo,  raph,and donnie could not stop staring at juicy. They didn't trust her being around their little brother after what happened last night.

Leo ~ i couldn't stop staring at that little girl ! She almost killed my baby brother ! And now she's acting like everything is fine ! Hey April can i talk to you for a quick second ? I asked looking at her. Sure she said and got up amd went into donnie's lab with raph and donnie behind me. So what is it you wanna talk about ? She asked. Well last night mikey was with that little girl and umm...... Raph then jumped in and said she almost got mikey killed. He said with an unhappy look. What ? Why she asked. Because mikey wants to see the world and we won't let him because it's to dangerous donnie said. I totally understand she said with a smile. She has a older brother about your guy's age and is SUPER OVERPROTECTIVE of her she said with a smile. Well you know isn't mikey old enough to see the city anyway ? She said. NO ! we said with mad faces. Got it she said with an awkward smile. We're sorry April it's just us and splinter just doesn't feel like mikey can see the city. I said with a serious look. Is he to immature ? She said. Of course not raph said with a smirk , he's only 13 can't blame him. We all started laughing and we went back in the living room.

(Sorry for the short chapter 😥😥)