Goodbye light Hello darkside

Later ~

Master splinter had heard what happened and grounded us and made us go apologize to mikey. Raph and donnie thought it was unfair because he talked about our friends but i had a PERFECT reason why i had to say sorry............ I slapped him. I never hit mikey even if he did the most stupid thing in the world. After we left the dojo raph and donnie went into the living room still with a angry faces.c'mon we gotta go apologize to mikey. I said impatient. WHY should we have to say sorry to him when he talked about our friends ! Raph said angrily. Yeah not to mention he said he HATES US ! Screamed donnie. GUY'S HE'S ONLY 13 HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW UNSAFE THIS WORLD IS ! AS HIS BIG BROTHERS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO PROTECT , ALIVE , AND ALSO HAPPY ! I said getting in their faces. OH SO YOUR SAYING LET'S MAKE SURE THAT THE UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT IS HAPPY ! Raph yelled. MY EYES WIDEN HOW DARW HE CALL OUR LITTLE BROTHER THAT .........MY LITTLE BROTHER THAT ! I said in my thought. FIRST OFF HE'S NOT A BRAT ,SECOND HE ISN'T UNGRATEFUL IN FACT RAPH HE IS NOTHING LIKE YOU OR DONNIE OR ME !!! YOU NEED TO BE GREATFUL IF HE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID HE WOULD TEAR YOU APART LIMB FROM LIMB ! My eyes were white and i actually felt how it is to be TRULY Mean especially to family . Raph just looked at me with a chocked up look and then he just walked away. Where are you going ? I asked. I'm going to go say sorry to mikey he said still his face looked chocked up. Are you donnie ? I asked in a piss tone. Maybe .....if he says sorry to me. That's when i snapped. GO APOLOGIZE TO MIKEY RIGHT NOW OR ELSE ! I yelled. He got up quickly and followed raph. I muttered under my breath sometimes you have to strike fear in your brothers.

Narrator ~ they were heading upstairs to mikey's room to say sorry but little did they realize mikey was not there he had left after he said he hated his brothers. Back into the city he went and he was crying.

Raph ~ I knocked on the door to mikey's room so we could say sorry. Mikey it's us raph , don , and leo can you please let us in ? But no answer. C'mon mike i know we were jerks but we promise to make it up to you ok ? Still no answer. You think he ? Donnie said looking scared. No he's probably sleeping leo said. He went up to the door and he started talking . mikey please let us in we promise not to do anything harmful just come out or let us in. No answer. That's when raph opened the door. We saw everything else but no mikey. Comic books , pizza boxes , action figures , EVERYTHING ! But no mikey. We all had scared looks and we were checking for clues but nothing. Until we found a letter with words from a song

Fall in to the darkside