Juicy's backstory

While the others were trying to get Mikey , Mikey was talking to juicy to see why she was here

Mikey : So how did you end up here ?

Juicy : Well.........Lets just say my family had to pay a price

____________Backstory time___________

Juicy was in her bed asleep when she heard yelling downstairs and gunshots.

Juicy : *gets out of bed* What's going on ? *goes downstairs* Mom ? Dad ?

When she got downstairs she saw her parents on the ground and her brother fighting what looked like a robot

(Her brother) : JUICY RUN !

The robot shot down her brother and started pointed his laser towards her .
She screamed and ran out of the room and upstairs to her parents room . The robot tried to break down the door and kept trying until it stopped .

Juicy : I think it stopped . *Opens door*

But little did she realize someone was behind her . She stepped out the room and saw nothing but then the figure grabbed her and knocked her out .

??? : This is what happens when you don't keep your word .*Laughs Evily*

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mikey : I'm so sorry *Hugs her*

Juicy : *Hugs back* It's ok it's not your fault ...........My family should've known better .

Mikey : What was the deal your family made anyway ?

Juicy : ................They promised that One day one of their Children will be given to him to strengthen his Army . But when they figured out that we were planning on moving far away from here some day he payed my family a little vist .

Mikey : Why did they agree to give you guy's away ?

Juicy : Only one of us . My brother was already in his Army of soldiers and was working with him . But since my brother turned his back on him that's when he turned to me .

Mikey : Wow

Juicy : Why are you here ?

Mikey : He wants to destroy my dad and basically he's using me as bait .

Juicy : Really ?

Mikey : yep

Juicy : Guess were both in a situation huh ?

Mikey : Guess so

Mikey was hoping that his family was coming and that everything will go back to normal from here .