Chapter 28-First dates determin EVERYTHING

LISAS POV

I looked at each boy.

Harry looked angry and like he could kill.

Zayn looked confused as he looked at Calum and Ashton.

Calum looked surprised to see Zayn.

And Ashton was looking at me.

"What?" was all i managed to get out. I don't see Calum as anything other than a friend and i don't think it will work out between Zayn and i. If Zayn and i were to get together, it seems like we would have one of those relationships where we keep breaking up. Ashton on the other hand seems perfect. He's funny, kind, sensitive when he needs to be, he makes me smile....what more could you ask for?

But Harry is the same way. I just can't choose.

"Lisa i love you. From the moment i met you everything changed" Zayn said.

"No Lisa, i get this good feeling when I'm around you. I've been searching high and low for the perfect one. Its gotta be you" Ashton spoke.

"Please believe me. I love you so much. I feel like I'm half a man without you" Calum said with a hopeful look.

"Lisa, you aren't seriously going to go with them?" Harry asked.

"How about i go on a date with all of you and the best date i will choose. Now, this doesn't mean spending a lot of money. Just make it fun" i said but on the inside i was scared as ever. I want Harry but i also want to give them all an equal chance. Maybe they can change my mind.

"Fine!" They all yelled.

"Let me finish with Harry" i said and they all left Nandos. It was then that i realized that everyone in Nandos was staring at our table. I looked up at Harry and he looked bothered.

"Harry?"

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry about this. I had no idea" i started to apologize.

"Why did you tell them that you would go on a date with them all" he asked calmly while avoiding my eyes.

"Its only fair to give them all an equal chance" i reasoned.

"Are you done eating because i have one more surprise" he changed the subject just like that.

"What else could we possibly be doing. Its already 10:43" i said while checking the time on my phone.

"Perfect" he smiled and payed the bill. He grabbed my hand and walked out the door. We started walking down the street and i was wondering where we were going.

"Harry? Where are we going?" i hadn't ever been to this part of town.

"Guess. We're almost there" he said.

"Well i guess its not that far. because we didn't take the limo" i laughed and he nodded.

"A club?"

"No, why would i take you to a club as a date? So men can be all over you and i can get in a fight because ill be jealous" He snapped.

"It was just a guess calm down" i whispered while looking down and removing my hand from his.

He stopped walking and turned around. I can tell that he was trying to look in my eyes but me looking down was preventing that frim happening.

"Look at me?" he asked nicely and i looked up.

"What" i asked.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

"Why did you yell? I was only guessing you know" i smiled.