33 | FULFILLED

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD.

"Hurry up," Yoongi groans, his voice muffled from behind the door.

I open up the door and welcome him inside, his eyes scanning the bathroom counter. He squints as he tries to analyze what each of them means but still unable to come to a conclusion before he turns to me. "Which one means you're pregnant?" He points.

"All of them," I confirm.

"Great."

Great?! I expected more of a reaction!

"Hello???" I shove him. "Where's my congratulations?"

He looks more confused than he was before. "You want me to congratulate you for something you should've done a long time ago?"

This boy...

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. "Just don't tell him this time! I mean it! I want to be the one that tells him myself."

When Yoongi nods and doesn't actually speak, I shove him once more. "Okay," he finally says. "I won't say anything."

"But you'll have to tell him," he tells me.

"Obviously! He'll find out either way," I say. "It was so difficult trying to hide the symptoms from him these past few weeks- do you know how many times he tried to get me hospitalized for my supposed diarrhea?" I needed an excuse as to why I was going to the bathroom so often, whether it was to piss or puke my guts out, so I told him that I was having the bubbly guts.

"What are you going to do with all these?" He gestures to all ten of the pregnancy tests.

I grab all of them and hand it to Yoongi. "Burn these in the furnace."

"First of all, I'm not touching that," he steps away. "Second, I'm pretty sure that's a safety hazard."

"The only safety hazard here is your intoxicating amount of cologne," I hold them out closer toward him. "Did you oversleep and not have time to shower again?"

Yoongi decides to rest his case and take the tests downstairs to the furnace while I proceed to get ready for Mother Kim's arrival.

Taehyung abruptly storms into the dressing room, yanking out his bow and tossing it on the ground in the process. He ignores my presence and continues to strip off his clothes until he's in his briefs, looking for a change of clothes.

"What's wrong?" I question as I make my way up to him.

"Everything's not going as planned," he sighs then turns to me. "The fucking dumbass housekeepers ordered the wrong flowers and now the chef is apparently bedridden from a cold."

"Why not get a new chef?"

"That's my mother's favorite chef," he informs me.

"I can cook," I suggest.

He looks at me and actually laughs, pulling himself out from his miserable state. "Babe, I'd rather have her starve than eat your cooking."

"Aw whatever," I walk back to the mirror to fix my misplaced strands of hair. "Can you please get dressed? She'll be here any minute now."

He wraps his arms around me. "You look delicious," he whispers, biting down on my earlobe. I bend my head back at the sudden delight.

"Can I taste you?" He asks.

Without further questioning, he lifts me onto the glass counter and spreads my legs with his knees.

"You'll rip my dress!" I whine as I carefully move the fabric to the side.

"I'll rip more than your dress," he winks.

"I think not," I press my thighs together in defiance. "You're always so rough," I sigh. It wasn't like I didn't enjoy it- because I did. But the thought of him tearing up my walls while I was the most sore of all time didn't appeal to me.

He pressed his lips against my forehead. "I'm sorry," he coos. "I'll be gentle."

I hestitantly allow him to do as he wished; part of it being because I wanted to cheer him up and the other unable to deny him anything at this point. Taehyung lowers himself inbetween my legs, moving my panties to the side to welcome his mouth to me. I was already pulsing by the time he inserts his tongue, moving in rapid motions. The fullness of his wet, hot tongue was sensational with every lick.

I aggressively grip his hair, unable to control myself as I lean back onto the cold surface. He roughly pulls me closer, his hands pressing into my thighs as he buries his face into me. My eyes begin to roll back like an exorcist when he inserts his fingers, thrusting them way too fast for me to even handle. He bites his lip in concentration, anticipating for me to cum in order for him to be satisfied.

And it didn't take long until I released all of my pent up angst into his pretty mouth. Like a demon, he sucked the life out of me until there was nothing left.

"How do I taste?" I ask.

"Like pussy," he teases.

I squinch his head between my thighs, nearly choking him before he's able to free himself. Taehyung licks his lips before kissing me madly, all of his passion pours out into me and I was intoxicated.

"I wanna-" I was about to crouch down to my knees but he holds me up.

"I'm fine," he insists. "I'm more fulfilled when you are."

"Plus, we kinda have to go handle the mess," he says, finally coming to his senses.

I wash up a bit before joining a fully-dressed Taehyung downstairs. I was confused as to why he'd stopped midway on the stairs and just stared out in the same direction for the past while until I reached him.

My heart.

Was I seeing things right?

Am I dreaming?

My palms were sweating and my breath was hitched, my heart almost too fast pacing to even be stable. I could feel the tingling sensation in my nose as my eyes begin to swell up with tears.

"Jungkook!" I run up to him, enveloping him in my arms. And when I felt his body against mine, I knew that it wasn't a dream. This was real. He was real.