||1||

Jamie's POV

Dominic and I have been friends since I can remember, we lived next to each other in our home town of Doncaster, England, and grew up best friends.

Today we live in an apartment together, we both go to the same school but because Dom is literally famous and I'm his best friend, we go on his tours together. I love leaving home and all my problems behind, living with Dom is also crazy. Every weekend we get drunk, high or both and watch dumb romcoms together.

About last year on one of his tours, I found out how madly in love with him I truly am, even though we grew up together and the fact that he probably just sees me as a little sister sucks. I really love him but I'm a mad cunt with no feelings so it doesn't matter.

Domidick 🙄🥚
Oi love, we're going out tonight ok. Dress cute or something idc

Babygorl🤧🤖
Alright ye cunt, where we off to?

Domidick🙄🥚
It's a surprise, twat

Babygorl🤧🤖
Fuckin ok, you fucking nark

Domidick🙄🥚
I'll be there in 20, love💖

Babygorl🤧🤖
K mate. See ya

I started to get ready in some casual but cute clothes

I started my makeup by smudging my eyeliner from last night and putting on some fresh mascara

I started my makeup by smudging my eyeliner from last night and putting on some fresh mascara. While I was brushing my hair I hear Dom unlock our front door, tripping over what I imagine to be his vast collection of shoes he leaves around the door, and running to my room. "Took you long at the market, did you get the pizza?" I asked him. "Yes,Jamie, you twat, of coarse I did" I got up to show him my outfit that took me ten minutes of rummaging through my dirty and clean laundry to create. Dom whistled and told me I looked cute.

I got ready to leave. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my Vans. We headed out the door and got in the car. "So where exactly are we going Dom?" I asked as he started playing Twenty One Pilots new album. "It's a surprise love." I noticed the bottles of unopened vodka and a carton of Marlboros in the back seat and smiled. Tonight was gonna be a banger.

A/n this is bad, tell me what you think tho uwu