||10||

I woke up with familiar arms wrapped around me. Fuck. Did we fuck? Oh shut was I drunk. No, I wasn't! We were sober. Thought like these bombarded my head, making me feel sick with anxiety. "Good morning, Jamie, my love" Dom said quietly, an idiotic smile spread across his face. "Mate....Fok." I said quietly, running my hands through my messy hair. "Nonono! It's alright! I love you." He said sweetly, kissing my cheek. I looked down, blush spread across my cheeks. "Mate......Double Fok." Was all I could muster to say. "Babe, calm down. Yea we fucked, but it was because you finally told me you had a crush on me!" He said, teasing me. I rolled my eyes at his snarky remark. "Mate, who said they've waited, I don't know, a year, to kiss me?" I retorted, getting out of the bed and pulling Dom's shirt on. He looked down at his hands and mumbled something. "Mate, just know I love you, but we've better talk shit through." I said, walking out of the room, quickly placing a kiss on his forehead. "Oi! No! I'm the one that gives forehead kisses!" He yelled in my direction, as I headed towards the kitchen.

//

"DOOOMMMM!!! I BURNT THE FOKIN PANCAKES!!!" I screamed after Dom, that was still fokin sleeping I think. I heard a loud groan from his room. "Ya can't even make pancakes, man!? What are you gonna do without me." He said, walking into the kitchen in only his pink boxers. I blushed and walked over to him, and hugged him, placing my arms around his neck, standing on my toes. "Babes, you're cute." I said into his chest. I felt a pair of strong hands lift me from my bottom, I instinctively wrapped my legs around his torso, then I felt a kiss placed on topic my forehead. "Goddamn forehead kisses!!" I practically yelled. Dom gently laughed at me as he carried me, placing me on the counter. "Mate, you know I've always had a weakness for forehead kisses." I said, taking a sip from my mug of tea Dom places in front of me. "Yea, every time I kisses ya, you'd blush and kinda get all giggly and soft. It was really hard not to make out with you sometimes, I was really close a few times." He said, flipping a chocolate chip pancake. My eyes grew as he said that. "Wait wait wait. You could tell I like forehead kisses?!" I practically yelled. He just kissed my forehead and took a picture, then showed it to me. "See, man. You're more red then a tomato, you're all smiley and you just look soft." I rolled my eyes and chomped in a cooked pancake. " Whatever man. I'm still tough as Fok!" I said, punching the air. Don smiled at me and quickly kisses my forehead again. "Noooo stoooooopppp!" I whined. Goddamned forehead kisses. Dom told me to get ready so I got dressed in the quickest outfit I could think of.

I threw on Dom's pink sweater and went to put on my boots

I threw on Dom's pink sweater and went to put on my boots. "Now I can say that you really do look like a girlfriend. Oh also, wanna be my girlfriend?" I said, smiling like an idiot. I blushed slightly and nodded slowly. "Only if you buy my a carton of Parliaments!" I said. Dom sighed and look at his feet. "Guess I won't be having a girlfriend anytime soon." He said, clearly pretending to be upset. I rolled my eyes and pecked his jaw. " of coarse dummy, but I still wanna get that carton." Dom nodded as we headed out for lunch.

//

We were walking hand in hand in the cool October breeze. I spotted a small record store, that was almost like Rosa's. "Mate, lets go in! I wanna get the last Nirvana record." I said as we started to pass it. "Alright Jamie. Anything for you." He said sweetly. He opened the heavy, yellow door for me, the scent of lavender invaded my nose, almost instantly making me feel sleepy. "OH MY GOD ITS YUNGBLUD!!!" I heard a female voice yell. Dom and I turned around to see three girls running towards us, I let go of Dom's hand, not wanting people to know we together yet. "Hey ladies, how are ya?" Dom asked them, I stepped back a little, getting slightly uncomfortable. "Oh my god! Could you sign this for me, I just bought it!" I girlie the red hair said, handing him his album. "Of course, man!" He said, quickly signing it. "Thank you so much! You're the greatest singer ever!" A girl with blue hair said. He thanked them and then the last girl, with dark brown hair spoke. "Who's that?" Gesturing towards me, I blushed in embarrassment and covered my face, but Dom grabbed me by my waist to introduce me. "This, is Jamie. She's my best friend since we were young, we're always together on tour, but now she's finally my girlfriend!" He said enthusiastically, making me blush deeper. "You two are so cute!" They all said. I looked down not saying anything but Dom kissed me as the girls took pictures with us. The girls thanked us and left. "Mate. Never again am I meeting your fans." I said, picking up a Nirvana record. "Love, some of them already know who you are. Since like, you're always with me, especially on tour. Plus, those girls totally loved you!" I smiled gently and nodded.

//

I ran into my room and started blasting the new record I bought. Sex Pistols instead of Nirvana. Dom was walking towards his room slowly, looking down at his phone. "Oi love. I've got some good news!" He said, rushing towards my room. "We're going on tour for six months! And you get to come as our photographer with Spencer. My heart started pounding out of my chest. "NO FOKIN WAY MAN!!! Oh my god when do we leave!" I yelled, Dom smiled at me. "In less then a week. Start packing babe!" He said. I jumped from my bed and kissed him deeply. I can't wait.

Skkrrr ok so this wasn't edited so sorry for all the errors. Pls vote and Comment! Comments make me happy 😊