||9||

I woke up, peacefully actually. I laid in bed, awake just trying to remember things. I was at Gabe's, we fucked, Dom picked me up, he kissed me. Fuck. He kissed me. No, silly me, that was just a dream. I sat up, a sharp pain attacked my head. Fuck, in really hungover. I groaned loudly as I got out of bed, and headed to the kitchen bringing a bottle of pain killers with me. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and placed it under the sink, letting it fill up with cold water. I placed three pills on my tongue and washed them down with the water, drinking all of it. I turned around to see Dom walk in the kitchen. For some reason the stress of knowing how bad my 'dream' was and that it might have happened and my hangover, I knew if I didn't run into the bathroom right then and there I would throw up all over Dom. I ran I to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Dom rushed in behind me, made a disgusted face, then walked away and came back with some water. I was there for about half an hour before I felt better. I got up, wiping my mouth, and went to brush my teeth. I finished brushing and walked to the kitchen for some food. Yes I might have just spilled my fucking guts but I sure as hell am hungry. I opened the pantry and again, felt a presence behind me.

I turned around and there he was, the tall, handsome, Dominic Harrison. Like yesterday. I blushed and looked down, but felt a hand reach under my chin and lift up my head. "You know what happened last night, right?" He asked calmly. I bit my lip and nodded. "Words, love." Dom demanded. "Y-yea." I squeaked. Dom smiled then brought his face close to mine. "And I bet you know that I've been wanting to do this sober for a long while. Let's say a year." He said, his voice low and raspy. I gave him a confused look then he brought his lips to mine.

~smut yummy~

The kiss was soft and meaningful, it was a long needed kiss. I kissed back almost immediately, wrapping my arms around him neck. He placed his hands on my hips and rubbed gentle circles with his thumbs. I placed one of my hands on his cheek, he placed one on the small of my back. We separated for air, staring at each other, in both shock and pleasure. We almost immediately locked lips again, this time passionately and rough. Dom places a hand on the top of my ass, the other on the back of my head. I placed a hand on his chest, the other on his cheek. His hand moved lower on my ass, the other one gently pulling my hair, making me delicately moan. I felt him smirk in the kiss, then he pulled away. "Jump." He demanded.

I placed my hand on his shoulders and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso. Without delay he started walking towards his room, sucking and biting at me neck, making me giggle and moan. He carefully placed me on his bed and just looked at me deep in the eyes. "Mate. You sure we should do this. Cause I'm down." I said. "I've never been more sure of something in my life." He answered desperately. With that he attacked my body with kissed and love bites, I was a moaning mess, it was like he knew just were to bite. He was on top of me but I changed that, pushing him off and placing my light body on him, straddling his torso. He raised an eyebrow at me and I just winked. I started playing with the hem of his shirt, signalling him to take it off.

He threw his shirt somewhere in his room, I did the same, leaving me in a strappy lace bra. Dom whistled at me, making me roll my eyes. He sat up and started kissing my chest, and placed a hand on my ass, gently squeezing it. I started grinding on him, feeling something grow under me. I blushed at the feeling and got off his lap that I was straddling. He was sitting up on the side of his bed as I kissed my way down to his trousers. I looked up at him and started unbuckling his belt. He urgently pulled of his trousers, leaving him in bright pink boxers. I pulled his boxers down, his dick springing up. I instantly placed my lips around his member, bobbing my head desperately slow, teasing him, only taking in half of his length. Until he grabbed two fists of my hair, and started bringing my mouth deeper and deeper onto him. He was groaning and cursing, saying my name here and there. He let go of my hair and I released, wiping my mouth. He swiftly grabbed my waist, lifting me onto the bed. I was at the top, laying on my back. He left hickeys all the way down the my core, then pushed my lace panties to the side, and thrashed his tongue over my slit, leaving me a moaning mess. I arched my back, trying to back away, the sensation almost too much, but Dom grabbed my hips, only pulling me closer. I grabbed a chunk of his hair, causing his to groan, sending vibrations threw me, pushing me towards the edge. I grabbed a pillow next to me, smothering my face in it, trying to quiet my screams as I came. Dom cleaning me with his tongue. He laughed at my twitching state as he reached into his side table, pulling out a condom.

He rolled it on, and pulled me closer to him, kissing me sensually. "God, you amaze me." He said, his voice low and groggy. He pulled me into his lap, and continued to kiss me. Then he placed me on my back, and slowly pushed his length in me, letting me adjust to his size, that was much bigger then Gabe, soz mate. My eyes were closed tight but I nodded for Dom to move, he started and at first it was painful, but then pleasure engulfed me, I grabbed his bare back, digging my nails into it, both of us moaning and panting. My back arched at the feeling and my eyes rolled back. I kissed his neck and left my mark, claiming him to be mine as he did to me. "Fuck, Dom! R-right there!" I practically yelled. He sped up, deepening inside me, making me yell his name. "Christ mate!! Don't fucking kill me!" I said, making him laugh. "Oh Jamie, I could never." He answered, kissing my forehead. Those god damned forehead kissed will be the death of me. He somehow started going faster and deeper, pushing me towards the edge. "Fuck, Dom I'm gonna cu-" my body started twitching as I came, I grabbed Dom and bit down on his shoulder, trying hard not to scream. He came as well, shortly after I did. He pulled out and threw away the condom, and placed his blanket over us. "Sleep tight, love." He whispered in my ear, as I cuddled up next to him, both of us panting and gently laughed together. Then I fell asleep, Dom stroking my hair, kissing my forehead as he did. Thank god this didn't end bad.

Sskkkrrrrr what's good babes. Honestly this is really smutty but I think it's cute that they were so comfortable with each other. Unedited so sorry for errors and shit. I'm getting lazy with it. Ok thx bye babes uwu

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Comments make me happy even if it's a shitpost.