||5||

Dom's POV

Jamie was hungover. It was mad jokes, it was around 2 in the afternoon and decided to make her pancakes. She is obsessed with pancakes. I started by gathering the ingredients I needed to make them. As I was frying them, I heard Jamie get out of bed. She made her way to the kitchen and stared at me confused. I was missing my infamous sweatshirt. "Looks like someone like my sweatshirt?" I knew she was wondering why I was half naked.

She sat down at the bar and put her head in her hands. She's so cute, I wish I could just hug and kiss her but instead I pored her a cup of coffee, she needed it. I served her basically all the pancakes I made and she flipped. It was funny but I tried not to laugh, so instead I got us forks and I shared her plate with her.

After we finished eating, she went to take a shower. I started writing my final song for my album, I Love You, Will You Marry Me? It was about the story of Park Hill. Yesterday was ok for me, I found out that the girl I was madly in love with met someone else, maybe I was too late but maybe if I told her, I would have ruined our relationship. I'd rather be too late then ruin something good. But something was up, Y/n wasn't telling me something and that bothered me.

The more I thought about it the more I realized she might have met many different people that she hadn't told me about. She left the house late at night dressed nice, and sometimes I saw that she was wearing lingerie through her t-shirt. Not gonna lie she looked good, no, amazing. She was so gorgeous and I'm jealous of the guy she has. If she in fact has one.

She came out of the shower with her phone in her hand, texting someone, then she giggled and sighed. She's texting a guy, I know what it looks like when she texts a guy. And this was it. She came out of her room after changing into new pj bums but still my sweatshirt. Damn she looked like my girlfriend, honestly if anyone that didn't know us saw this, we'd totally look like a couple to them.

"I'm going to Gabe's"  who he fuck is Gabe, I wondered if it was her mystery skater boy or just some other guy. "Listen, Dom, I kinda lied to you about him. I've known him for about two years. He's a close friend, if ya know what I mean" She winked and wiggled her eyebrows a few times. She has a fuck buddy. That's stellar, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I have to admit that I am pissed about this. How could she not tell me? We're so close and we know everything about each other, how didn't I know she had a fuck buddy for ovER TWO YEARS?!?

"So.... you've just been fucking some guy, but your not in a relationship with him?" I asked. "No. But if I were to ever be in a relationship, with anyone else, of course I'd stop seeing him." She tried to reassure me. She rubbed the back of her neck and looked at the ground. Then and there I wanted to kiss her, look in her beautiful, big eyes, and just love her. I would if I could. But she turned on her heal I sighed. She walked to her cave and spent the next few hours in there.

I decided to quickly clean up, then have a nap. (Smutty dream,mayhaps???) as I dried of the dishes and put them away. I started thinking more and more about Jamie. We would be so perfect together, we grew up together and we know everything about each other, we even fucking live together and my band mates say we're basically married. It pisses me off that I'm too much of a twat to man up and talk to her about it.  I walked into my dark room and closed the curtains only to make it darker. I drifted off the sleep thinking of us. Thinking of how fucking cute we are

She kissed my forehead and leaded a trail of kisses all the way down to my waist. I was breathing slowly, but my heart was racing. I took her chin I leaned in for a kiss, the kiss was passionate and needed. She was in top of me but I changed that, I flipped her over on her back, making her lie in the bed comfortably.  We kissed more until I broke for air. I attacked her neck with kisses and hickeys, I left a trail of dark purple marks down her neck, to her chest, then all the way down to her core.....

I woke up to the sound of a blow drier going off. Fuck man, it was getting good. I got out of bed slightly flustered but I was ok. I came out of my room to see Jamie dressed in one of her outfits. The one I see whenever she goes to see her little friend. I rolled my eyes to the thought of that. But she looked good. I saw a strap of a black lace bra and it got me thinking of the dream again. I turned around back into my room to get a towel, I wanted to take a shower so I could avoid Jamie, she was in her room still getting ready but I could see her from my room. I started to the bathroom only to bump into Jamie. Great. She was putting on her usual dark, punk makeup. She kinda looked like Remington Leith. Damn Remington was quite a guy.

"Oh sorry, didn't know you were I here, you look nice, where you headed this late, young lady?" I asked imitating her dad.  "Gabe's place, remember?" I grunted in response. I guess I was still pissed that she was going but I can't control her. I was still quite interested in what it was like. "So what's like... the agreement you two have? Can you just show up whenever?" I was being genuinely interested. I want to know more, hopefully I change my opinion on these things. " I usually go over there to vent, I don't need to dump all my problems on you so I go to him.  After I feel better and have an actual conversation with him, we mess around. But just know after all that I do talk to you, I don't have any secrets to keep from you other then this." I'm glad she was telling me this, it's a little confusing but I can accept it. "Whatever works for you, love.  As long as I always get to know what's up." I giggled and kissed her forehead. She just the right size for me to kiss her forehead.

As she was leaving I locked myself in my room and started finishing my song. I liked the message and hopefully so will Jamie.

Ooof cringyyyyyy. Wtv tho smut is my favorite *lenny face*