||7||

It was a week since Dom and I got in that argument. For some reason, he still "took care" of me, he made me breakfast, he reminded me to do things I needed to do, we even went grocery shopping together, even though we were totally silent. I didn't like it. I didn't like not having my best friend, I felt awkward around him and guilty. I mean I fucking punched him in the face, but he acted as if all was fine. It was really confusing me and I didn't know how to talk to him.

School starts back up tomorrow, it's currently Sunday. Even though Dom and I are 20, we still go to "high school", it's a program called Genesis, basically it's a program for young adults, ages 18-21, that didn't really finish high school. To start off the school year, Dom took me shopping for new clothes for the both of us. I got a few outfits and so did he. Then we walked to a lingerie store, what, I needed panties and bras. I walked in and immediately noticed Dom blush with an embarrassed look on his face. "I double dare you to put a pair of panties of your head" I told him, finally joking with him after a week. "Oh hell nah, you dumbass. I'll get kicked out!" Dom said, I laughed as I picked up a pair of cute red lace panties and placed them in his head. "Are you shitting me!?" Dom said, his mouth wide open. I quick snapped a picture and posted it on Instagram. After a while I picked a few sets and went to pay, Dom was looking at a manikin with a black lace one piece. I walked over to him and giggled "You look like a perv, mate" I said to him. "I don't give a damn, this is mad hot" he retorted, smirking. I rolled my eyes and dragged him out of the store. We quickly left the mall and headed home.

We got home and I went to check my emails.

Dear Students,

We'd like to inform you that this school year, we will be taking a trip to London. Please be at the school at 7:45 am so we can leave early. If you can't make it that early, please try to drive there or whatever way is easiest, we will be at the Natural History Museum, we will be there around 12 o'clock.

Regards,
Mrs. Casterne, History

Great. I have to leave early just to go to London. I told Dom the news and then we went out for dinner. This idiot took me to Nando's. We ordered and ate. "So what's up. We haven't really talked at all." He said. "Yea, I know, I'm just too awkward to talk after punching you, I'm so sorry u did that, I was mad and I-" "it's alright love, I deserved it. I was acting like a total twat." He interrupted. We talked about dumb shit for the rest of our meal, then headed home.

"Ok mate, are we gonna drive to London or join them at the train?" I asked him, as we walked into our apartment. "No way in hell am I sitting on a shitty train with 20 people I don't like." He answered. True, we both hate everyone in our classes, think they're better than us. Fuck em. "I'm gonna watch a movie, wanna join?" He asked. "Only if I can bring a bottle of vodka and smoke in your room." I answered. He just smiled and nodded, he went into his room and I got out a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of vodka. I walked into his room and jumped in his large bed, then lit a cigarette, as he played the movie, The Corpse Bride. We sat and watched and I slowly fell asleep, dreaming a very odd dream

I was sitting in my room, on my computer. I heard faint guitar music coming from Dom's room. I walked in, making him look up at me and smile, he moved his guitar, leaving his lap empty, letting me straddle him as he sat. I looked deep into his eyes "you're like a dream" I said to him, then kissed him passionately, a long, needy kiss. I started grinding on him gently, feeling something grow under me, I attacked his neck with kisses and bites, leaving my mark, claiming him mine.

I quickly woke up to the sound if my alarm, I was in my bed, I guess Dom brought me here last night. I got out of bed and went to wake my idiot roommate up. "Dom wake up. We have to leave soon so get ready." I said loudly. I heard him groan as he got up. I went into the kitchen to make myself coffee and some food. Dom walked out, then looked at me up and down. I was in my pj bums and a small bralette. "I changed when I woke up, more comfortable." I informed him. With that he turned around and got dressed. I finished my coffee and went to get dressed as well. We shortly left to London, Dom driving and me sleeping.

We got there after a few hours, we got out of the car and met up with the group, Dom and I both smoking. This one bitch, Kaitlin, just had to comment on this. "Oh of coarse the two love bird punks are smoking. You know that'll kill you, what does it matter, you both are going to hell" She hissed. I rolled my eyes "As long as I don't have to be there with you, I'm all good" I said in a snarky tone. "Whatever bitch, you just want attention, that's why your dating this punk." She retorted, that's when I lost my shit. "Do you really want to fucking test me right now? I'll snap you in half if I fucking have to" I yelled in her face, she looked scared as I lifted my arm, about to punch her, but I felt a hand grab me and pull me away. "Close one babes, just hope you don't get kicked out" Dom said sarcastically. "Oh shut up. She had it coming." I answered. We got in the car and started to drive back home. Dom was playing Polygraph Eyes, and the song started to make me think about what that stupid bitch said. Maybe Dom and I would be good together. Maybe he liked me back. Either way, the song saddened me, since it always made me think of mine and Dom's relationship.

Oof. Finally brought myself to update. Ok thx uwu