Author Note

If you are here, welcome! You've been through quite a small marathon, haven't you?

It felt write to post it as a whole and write it as a whole. And not interrupt it with author's notes.

I hope you enjoyed the ride and are excited for the next book in the series. I thought this was necessary for some much needed closure.

Given that, I'm really curious how you feel about this small story. The feeling it left you with, what you think about how they've been handling it.

I'm especially interested in the evolution of the characters since this is where we'll be taking it from here.

I've finally resolved the Lisa Sam issue though maybe not exactly how everyone would have wanted 😅 Yes, about that, Sam really is a prick.

So just for a small recap:

- Sam and Christine are okay, and Sam finally took the lead in the relationship, at least for now; also that part with Lisa wasn't exactly nice of him:

- Tom and Angie still have trouble communicating but they're mostly alright 😅

- Jerry is alone and he's sticking to it; he's also coming out from under his parents;

- Jimmy finally let it all out; Jessie chose go continue hiding the truth 😔 Anyone have any clue just what she's refusing to share? And is she right? Would it ruin what they have?

- Kay finally broke ties with her family; she and Kyle are just great 😁

And then there's the family drama. Ron returned for a short cameo and you got to meet Billy's delightful dad. What did you think? Also all the yummy dirt!

Do you think Billy is dead or not?

And what is Freider doing with Snitch Gravel? Is Sam actually right and Snitch Gravel is laughing his ass off at all this?

What next you ask? I'm just going to be a closet writer for a while. I will start working on  book 5 but it will be a while until I post. I might so a preview before the year ends, but that mostly depends on how much writing I'll get done and on my cover artist.

Thanks for joining me this far. There is still so much more to solve and so much growing up to do as we enter what is probably the most depressing book in the entire series 😅

So bare with me, darlings. Show must go on!