Chapter 17 ~ Girls Day Out!

Danielle's POV (first time!)

"Who's ready for a Girls Day Out?!" Courtney shouts.

"I am!" I yell back.

"whooo....." Lisa says unenthusiastically. She doesn't look so good.

"You feeling okay Li?" I ask her.

"Just feeling a little sick."

"You sure you 'wanna come?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine" She says.

We get in the car, and sing the Katy Perry album all the way there.

"Now look at me!" C yells.

"This is the part of me that you're never 'gonna ever take away from me!" I sing at the top of my lungs. Lisa just sits there holding her head.

We park the car and hop out.

For the fifth millionth time in my life, I'm blinded by the paparazzi.

It's kind of creepy how they always know where we are.

A camera is flashed right in front of Lisa's face, and she turns a sickly shade of green. She runs into the building. We follow her, and she dashes inside the toilets.

She scrambles into a stall and throws up.

C holds back her hair as she empty's her stomach.

I stand there, not knowing what to do.

Lisa gets up and goes over to the sinks. She washes her mouth out, and C gives her a mint.

"You 'wanna go home?" I ask her.

"No, I'm fine" She says.

"Well you sure don't look fine, and not to mention the fact that you just threw up" C protests.

"I'm fine!" Lisa snaps and walks out. I raise an eyebrow at Courtney, but she just shrugs and follows after her.

We walk around the mall for a bit, and Lisa doesn't seem to be improving.

Courtney spots a Jack Wills shop, and squeals. She runs inside and looks like a child in a candy store.

C  explores the racks, and then me and Lisa tell her we are 'gonna go get some drinks.

"So....." Lisa starts as we walk into a cafe.

"Yeah....."

"Um, how's Liam?" She asks. This puts a smile on my face.

"Oh! He's great! I can't believe that we ever actually broke up! He's the perfect guy for me." Lisa smiles happily at me.

"I'm so happy you guys are back together. I hope this isn't too personal, but why did you two break up in the first place?"

"Oh, um, I thought he was cheating on me" I say.

"WHAT?!" She yells surprised. "But he's too kind and caring for that!"

"Yeah, that's what I realized after awhile. I can't believe I was that stupid."

We buy our drinks and then a girl comes up to us.

"Excuse me?" She says shyly. "I know you don't do pictures, but could I please have a hug?"

We both hug her, and then she's smiling like she's won a million dollars. Just as she's about to leave, Courtney show's up with a mountain of bags.

The girl hugs her, and then leaves.

"Oh my God Courtney!" Lisa yells. "What the heck did you buy?!"