03

GRAYSON POV

"Jesus Ethan, again?" I ask, noticing he walks right to the restaurant we've been to almost every day this last week. 

"Yes, Gray," he shouts, "stop being a little bitch!"

He opens the door and as soon as I walk in I notice something different from last times. My eyes lock with a girl, who quickly looks away. I get nudged by Ethan who then walks to our standard table. I sit in front of Ethan but facing the girl. 

"Gray?" I hear Ethan ask. 

"What?" 

"Did you just not hear a word of what I said?" He looks annoyed. 

"No sorry, what?" I ask, now looking at Ethan. 

"I just had the best idea for a video," he starts but then turned around, looking at the girl. 

"Alright Gray," he sighs, "I get it but please listen to my idea okay?"

"Yeah sure, sorry," I say and listen to his idea when meanwhile we ordered our food and start getting excited about it. Ethan is usually the one who comes up with ideas for videos and his idea was to do various things for the first time.

"I love it," I say enthusiastically, "let's do it!"

I take a bite of my avocado toast that was just set on our table. Ethan just had to order some extra nachos. I shake my head and look back at the girl again, now being filmed with fries stuck up her nose and I chuckle. 

"What?" Ethan asks and turns around. He looks at me with a grin. 

"That's funny," he chuckles but I haven't lost sight of her yet. God, she's gorgeous. She takes a sip of her drink and looks at me again. She smiles at me but I quickly look away. 

"Oh no, is Grayson shy?" Ethan teases me. I flip him off and finish eating my toast.

"Seriously Gray," he says, "what's your deal with her?"

I look at him as if I just got caught, feeling like a 5-year old stealing candy.

"I don't know," I say eventually, then taking a sip of my water. "I made eye contact with her as soon as we walked in and now I don't know how to feel."

I've never really been in a position where I just did not know how to feel and it confuses me.

"Gray, look," Ethan says, disrupting me out of my thoughts. I look up, but he's facing the two girls. I look over at them and see a security guard talking to them. I frown, look at Ethan and say "What the hell?"

The girls then get pulled up out of their seats and are being escorted out of the restaurant. When they walk past our table I hear her friend loudly saying things as "you can't just do this!" and "we have a right too to be here in your fancy fucking shithole!" while vlogging everything that happened. I hear Ethan almost choke on his drink as she said that. The mystery girl walks past me, looks me in the eye with a smirk and winks at me. I look at her in awe, then look at Ethan who has his brows raised at me.

"Did you see that?" I ask him, still feeling blown away by all that just happened.

"Dude," he says, "that was the most badass thing that ever happened here."

"No dude, I mean how she winked at me?"

"Oh yeah, I saw that, pretty badass too if you ask me."

I shake my head while taking another sip of my drink. I've never met a girl that confident in my life. Usually when we meet girls they're fans and are all nervous around us.

"I kinda want to meet them," Ethan then said.

"Me too, bro," I say, "me too."

•••

A first POV for Grayson! Also, a lot of things happening for the girls!

Let me know what you think of this chapter and if you liked it, please vote! It helps me a lot!

lOvE yOu, PeAcE! <3