12

GRAYSON POV

As I wait on my bike for Julia to come outside I quickly text Cam about our plans today and to thank her. Just as I press send, she walks out. I look at her from head to toe. Her long brown hair in a braid, somehow the jeans fitting her so perfect and the jacket being a little too big for her making her look super cute. She smiles shyly at me as she notices me staring.

"Seriously, just take a picture," she grins, and I chuckle and hand her a helmet. She puts it on and gets on the bike behind me.

"Don't be shy to hold on to me, okay?" I ask her and she nods. "Okay, let's go."

The gate opens and we drive off. I notice her arms around my waist tighten, but it makes me feel good inside. I decide to drive to the look-out E and I used to go when we first moved here. As we get there, we notice two teenage girls sitting there taking pictures. I sigh and get off my bike. Julia looks at me with a frown.

"The life of a famous youtuber, huh?" she says with a soft smile as she takes off her helmet. "I guess you better 'fix' your motor."

I chuckle at her and she grabs her phone to take a snap of the view. I keep my helmet on and look around my motor. Suddenly I see Julia walking up to the girls.

"Hey," I hear her say to them. "Are you two fans of the Dolan twins?" What the hell is she doing?

The girls nod and she smiles. "Yeah me too. My boyfriend told me to check something on his bike so I told him this spot so I could be here secretly," she says, and they laugh. I notice my belly acting up as soon as she says boyfriend.

"Yeah we were hoping they might still go here," one girl says. "So that we could meet them, but I think we're out of luck today."

Julia pov

I smile at them and look over at Grayson, who tries not to be obvious while watching us.

"Can we keep something between us?" I say and they nod.

"On our way here, I guess I saw Grayson's blue car in the parking lot of an In-N-Out," I say. "It's nearby, so maybe you can meet 'em there?"

Their eyes go wide, and they nod.

"Mom, can we go?" One of them ask and the woman nods with a smile. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem," I say and sit on the bench the girls were sitting on. I wave at them as they drive away. Grayson comes sitting next to me on the bench.

"I could use one of you every day," he smiles. "Well done."

I thank him with a smile and turn around to face the valley. Grayson does the same as he sighs and looks around.

"Where do you wanna go?" he then says, and I shrug.

"I don't know actually," I say. "I just wanted to spend some time with you away from the love birds."

I smile and he returns the favor. He grabs his phone and I look away.

"Look," he says, showing a snapchat from Ethan and Claire together in a restaurant. "They're having fun I guess." He laughs.

"I guess so," I chuckle, and he holds his phone in front of us to snap one back.

"Wait," I suddenly say, and he looks up. "Could you still take a picture of me on your bike?"

"Sure," he laughs, and I hand him my phone. "Just be careful okay?"

"Yes daddy," I say and immediately regret it because of how bad it sounds. I'm cringing but Grayson smiles with rosy cheeks at me.