11

Grayson POV

I wake up by the sunlight coming through my window and rub my eyes. I roll over to my back and check my phone. It's 7:45 am. I look to my side and see Julia still knock out next to me. I smile at her sleeping and sigh. Maybe I should call my mom or Cam to ask if I'm catching feelings for her too fast. I could use some advice since Ethan is just blindly going all in on Claire.

"You could take a picture, it lasts longer," Julia suddenly says, her voice still a little raspy. I feel butterflies flutter in my stomach as she says that.

"I wasn't staring," I lie, quickly looking back at my phone. It vibrates and see Julia sent me a snap. I open it and see myself, staring at her. I didn't even notice her taking the snap.

"Busted, bitch," she chuckles as she turns to her back as well. I blush and grin at her.

"Are you ready for today?" I ask her, and she nods.

"I need you to take a picture of me on your bike for me," she says. "I'll send it to my dad."

"Sure," I nod. "Why? He likes motors or is it to make him worry?"

She laughs at me and lays on her side, facing me.

"No, he rides too," she smiles. "And to worry my mom 'cause he will definitely show her."

I chuckle and nod.

"Alright, cool. What motor does he have?"

"A Harley-Davidson," she says while looking at her phone. "I can't remember the exact type, sorry."

"Oh cool," I say, raising my eyebrows. "Do you have a picture?"

"I'm trying to find one, but I deleted a lot of photos before we came to LA," she sighs.

As she's searching for a picture I quickly text Cameron if she could facetime me.

"Can't find it, sorry."

"It's okay," I say and get out of bed. "Can I make you some breakfast?"

Her eyes widen as I say that. She sits up and rests her back on the headboard, and I can see her think hard.

"Sorry I'm usually the one who makes breakfast," she apologizes.

"It's okay, you can think about it while I shower," I grin, and she nods with a smile on her face.

I step into the bathroom and close the door. I turn on the shower and strip down. I quickly grab a towel before I get in. I let the hot water run over my body and feel my muscles relaxing. I wasn't aware of being tense up until now. I don't know why but she makes me feel so good. I quickly wash my hair and body before I get out. As I dry myself, I notice my phone buzzing next to the sink. I walk up to it and take a look in the mirror first. A few push ups would do me good. I look at my phone and see Cameron facetimed me. I quickly text her that I'll call her later. I get dressed but decide to leave the shirt and do some push-ups before I get back to my room.

"Well, well, mister Dolan," I hear Julia say while she looks at me from head to toe. "Did some push-ups?"

I look at her, my eyes widen, and my cheeks turn all red.

"Maybe," I almost whisper. "Do you know what you want for breakfast?"

"Eggs and bacon," she says as she gets up. "Thank you."

I smile at her. "No problem," I say.

"Can I shower?" She asks hesitantly. I nod and give her a towel.

"Thank you," she smiles.

"Breakfast will be served when you're finished, m' lady," I say as I bow and walk away. I hear her chuckle when I close the door to the bathroom. As I walk to the kitchen, I text Cameron, asking if she could FaceTime. As soon as I put my phone down, she calls me. I answer and place my phone on the kitchen counter, so I could see her.