04

JULIA POV

Just moments after I snorted out the fries, a tall man stands beside our table.

"Ladies, I have to ask you to leave and if you do not cooperate we will have to force you," he says. 

"Excuse me?" I ask, "on what grounds?"

"You are not behaving like adults, and this restaurant only accepts decent behaviour."

"Ugh," Claire scoffs, "you have got to be kidding me!"

The tall man grabs Claire's arm and I feel something touching me as well. I look over my shoulder and see another very tall man forcing me to stand up. Claire is still filming everything. God, this is so embarrassing, everything happening in front of the whole restaurant of course.

"You can't just do this!" Claire yells, trying to get away from the man's grip. It wasn't working.

"We have a right too to be here in your fancy fucking shithole!" she then yells, still vlogging every move.

When we walk past the table of the twins my face smiles and winks at him. 

What did I just do? Oh my God, that is so embarrassing. I was so distracted by all that, I didn't notice Claire was literally thrown out of the restaurant.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I kneel beside her.

"I'm fine," she says and I help her up. "That was fucking badass Jules!"

We start laughing nervously and when we calmed down a bit we sit down on a bench, a few feet away from the restaurant.

"You have no idea what I just did," I say, still surprised I managed to pull that off.

"Did you steal something?" she immediately ask. I look at her offended.

"No, what the hell," I say.

"Then what did you do?" She raises one eyebrow at me. "Come on honey, spill the tea!"

I chuckle and shake my head at her.

"Just when we walked past the twins tabl-" I start but get interrupted very soon after I tried.

"Excuse me?" she says, now with both eyebrows raised. "The who?"

"Oh my god," I laugh, "HA! I totally forgot to tell you that the Dolan twins were sitting in the same restaurant!"

"WHAT?" she yells at me and jumps up from the bench, "HOW DOES ONE FORGET TO TELL THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION?!"

I laugh so hard my belly hurts. 

"I'm so sorry Claire, but this is exactly why!"

"Oh? Am I an embarrassment to you?"

"No! Not at all! You are just so passionate about these things that I just didn't want to distract you from our first very LA vibe meal!"

She sits down again, clearly thinking about what I said and eventually shrugs. 

"You're right, I am passionate," she smiles.

Phew, dodged a bullet there.

"Anyway, what were you telling me?" she says.

"Yeah, so we were pushed past their table and I looked one of them in the eye and gave him a smile and a wink."

"You didn't!" she almost whispers, "Who was it?"

"I don't know," I shrug. I'm not that big of a fan of them. I mostly watch their video's with Claire and have no idea who is who.

"Well, did he have one large earring or did he had two small ones?" she asks.

"Uhm, I think one large one", I say eventually.

"Oh my God, you winked at Grayson!" she squeals while clapping her hands.

I laugh at her behaviour and look down the streets. It was a quite a warm day but not annoyingly hot. Also, it was really quiet on this street. Just a few cars passed by.

"Oh my," I hear Claire sigh, "I had lunch in the same restaurant as the Dolan twins!"

"Yeah, who knew," I say sarcastically.

"Jules," she says annoyed. "We're talking about the DOLAN TWINS!"

I laugh, and suddenly we hear two low voices behind us.

"Yes? That's us?"

•••

AH I'm excited for what's to come! The first face to face interaction with the twins!! I just hope Claire won't pass out but to be honest: mood. But also mood: Julia winking at Gray, because same

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! Start a convo in the comments and make me and others laugh! Also, you know the drill, if you liked this chapter please give it a vote! 

i LOVE you all so so much, PEACE