Maid, Kiss, and Thong?

*NIALL'S P.O.V.*

"WHAT?!?!?!" All four guys screamed.

"WHY?!" Zayn yelled.

"HOW?!" Harry screamed.

"You're having a girl in a BOY area?!" Liam yelled.

"With HARRY?!?!?!"Louis screeched.

"HEY!!! I wouldn't try anything on Angel!!! She's too pretty!!!" Harry said slapping Louis's head. I saw Angel blush from the corner of my eye. Jealously started boiling inside of me for some reason I think I fancied her. "Why do you always blush when I say something to you?" Harry finished.

"Ummmmmm, I don't-"Angel started. But I cut her off.

"Because she can Harold!" Whoa did I just say that. I closed my eyes for a second and then I opened my eyes and saw that Harry had pulled Angel to the side and had her phone and his hands and his in her hands.

"Jeez Niall chill out" Louis stated.

"No I don't want to!" I whined. I was mad at Harry! And to be honest jealous. They were laughing and smiling; if jealously could kill I'll be dead. I couldn't believe him. She acts like she fancies me. Ugh why can't I get a girl?! Wait, Niall what are you thinking?! Angle's no toy!!! She a bloody human being! You're so stupid!

My thoughts were interrupted by a body slamming against mine. I screamed and then I laughed seeing who it was. It was Angel. My arm instantly went around her waist. She reached up and kissed my cheek. I blushed and pulled her closer to me. She blushed when I kissed her cheek back. FINALLY she blushed to something I did. I looked up and saw Harry glaring at me, but I could care less because I had the girl I fancied in my arms and she had kissed my cheek. I knew that I love her.

"So everyone now cool with Angle being our maid??" I asked.

Zayn spoke up "Here's a deal: you are not to flirt with no one until you are comfortable with it and we won't pressure you into it. Deal?"

"Deal!!" Angel said. I stared at her. What?? But I loved her!! Mental note: talk to guys and tell them I love her. That'll get them to back off. I hope... I looked at the guys and saw them straightening up their looks. Zayn's fixing his hair. Harry's fixing his bow tie. Lou's straightening he's shirt and Liam's just gone. 5 minutes later Liam showed up wearing a whole new outfit!!! Angel looked at me probably thinking that I'm trying to impress her to. I guess I impressed her enough because she smiled.

*HARRY'S P.O.V.*

When I saw Angel kissed Niall's cheek I had to admit, I was jealous. I mean look at her. She's an angel! Ha-ha no pun indented. But seriously this girl is amazing she was sweet funny kind and didn't mind flirting. I guess I fancied her. But Niall looked so happy with her. Oh well I AWLAYS get the girl. Ha-ha I'm so evil!!!! I wonder if she'll have sex with me... Wait Harold, don't do that to her. She's not like other girls you sleep with. She's kind and caring and funny and smart and spontaneous, but when she agreed to Zayn's deal, that she won't flirt, my heart sank... My thought ended with fingers snapping in my face.

"Whattttttt?" I asked the worried Louis who was standing in front of me.

"Harry, are you ok? You glared at Niall then spaced out I've called you FIVE times!! Oh and everyone, including Angel, went back to the car I stayed here with you cuz' you're my Hazza!!" Louis exclaim enveloping me into a hug. The only thing I knew was that I needed Angle Carter and no one, not even Niall, is going to stand in my way. "Thanks Boo" I whispered.

*ANGEL'S P.O.V.*

When I was talking to Harry I felt weird, you know, THE Harry Styles asking for my number. Then again THE Niall Horan asked for mine but when Niall asked me I wanted to... Not that I don't want to give Harry my number it's just... just... Oh forget it. After me and Harry exchanged numbers I ran up to Niall and enveloped him in a hug and I busted out laughing at he's girly scream and then kissed him on the cheek. I can tell the he was a taken back by this but he quickly recovered and kissed me back. I walked out of the Concert Hall with Niall's arm around my waist I couldn't believe it!!! Niall kissed my cheek and now has his arm around my waist. I wanted to die right then! I know who I want to pick as soon as I was comfortable. After I made the deal everyone acted different. Well besides Niall. He seemed weirded out too. Yay I wasn't the only one!! Then it hit me. I wiggled out of Niall's arms and walked away towards my crotch rocket (motorcycle).