Chapter 3

Hela sat in her new room. She knew the death of Drella and Angus was her fault. She wished that she could just undo everything she did to hurt them. She should have been a better person to them.

She could feel nothing but regret, she could only sit in her room and let the feeling of numbness overwhelm her. She didn't even eat. The people that she lived with were considerably nice to her.

Hela knew it was all an act though, she knew they only felt sorry for her because she lost the only people she had known as family.

Of course she still wondered who her father was, but she was no longer unlocking any clues as to who he was. It was because of her greed for finding her father that she was outside at that time. If she had not been out there, she wouldn't have heard the messenger saying that Loki had escaped. If she hasn't heard that, she wouldn't have freaked out, and if she hadn't freaked out, the explosion would never have happened and the old couple would still be alive.

Slowly it dawned on her that it wasn't her fault that the two were dead, it was Loki's. Now she only wanted one thing, to find Loki and kill him. She would never stop hunting him until he was dead.

"Hela!" a young woman called from downstairs. She groaned and dragged her feet down the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"You know who your father is don't you?" the woman's husband asked.

"Nope." Hela said popping her "p''.

"Do you wanna find out?" the woman asked.

Hela licked her lips in anticipation as she nodded stupidly for a minute.

"Loki."

Her heart stopped. She gasped for air and clutched at her chest. She was having a heart attack.

No, she wasn't, just kidding, but that's what she envisioned happening. She had always told herself that no matter how fascinated she was with Loki, he could never be her father.

She knew from the moments she heard those words that it was true though. She saw so many facial features of him in her. Dark hair, green eyes, no need to go into detail but you get the point right?

"Are you alright sweetheart?"

She nodded and stood up. She was so shocked that she literally felt like she could vomit. She walked out the door and let her feet carry her to wherever they willed, upon hearing that news she no longer cared what happened. Her father was a war criminal and her mother was dead. No one had ever wanted her since Drella and Angus. She wished they were still here with her and she could just cry with them.

She had nowhere really to go, no one who wanted her. She was so lost and confused, how would she ever find a way out of that mess?

~~~~~

Loki paced back and forth in his cell. He had seen her. He had seen his daughter and she hadn't seen him.

He knew where every peasant lived and knew that he could find her. He sat in his cell, he couldn't escape because all of the soldiers were watching him closely. Frigga came and spoke with the captain of the guard. He nodded and commanded the other soldiers to turn around.

Frigga went into his cell. She stared at his face for a moment before asking "What's wrong?"

A bitter and harsh laugh erupted from Loki. "What's wrong?! I am sitting in prison, I thought I had lost my only daughter until just recently. I am cooped up in this cage and I can't find her, tell her who I am to her, and everyone is just feasting up in the hall while my daughter is living with the peasants!" he shouted at her.

Frigga had a look of shock and pity on her face. "Her being alive is news to me Loki. You know that I would tell you if she were alive. I am sorry that she is living with peasants, I could arrange having her stay here?"

"Against her will?" he asked, "I will not have my daughter become another prisoner. She wouldn't even have to be in the dungeon with me to be a prisoner. I want to see her. I want to talk to her."

"I am not allowed to say yes or no. You know that it is entirely your father's decision-"

"HE'S NOT MY FATHER!" Loki thundered.

Frigga did not move, and she remained entirely calm as he yelled at her. "I will talk to Odin about it." she told him before disappearing.

Loki sighed, he would prolong his escape until Odin's answer.

Frigga returned an hour later. "Loki..." she trailed off. her voice was light as if she was trying to keep him calm. "Odin said he would allow her to stay at the castle, but he will not let her see you."

"What!" Loki shouted. "She is my daughter, He can't just hide her from me! I deserve to see her!"

Frigga sighed. "It's out of my hands Loki." she said. She vanished before he could yell anymore.

Loki sat in the closest chair to him and put his head in his hands. "How can I find her?" he asked himself. The guard had been doubled to ensure that he didn't escape again.

~~~~~

Hi guys! Please tell me if I'm a good writer or not. I fell like such a bad writer. Vote, comment, spread the word. Love you guys!

~DaOreoMonsta