chapter 1

All the characters r same as in the serial

The story starts from shivay misunderstands Anika due to daksh .he thinks that Anika doing all this for money only she is a money minded girl.
Shivay makes a announcement of getting married to Tia in a week & Anika is shocked with this but she can't do anything.

He asked Anika to start the preparation of the marriage.first the mehendi ceremony is held later sangeet & at last haldi ceremony is held
But on the marriage day Tia elope with her husband dushyant .
Shivay forcefully marries anika .

The family gets to know that it's Anika whom shivay has got married to not Tia then some people r happy & some r unhappy

Pinky then taunt Anika that she did all this with a intention to get all the property of oberoi
Then shivay will tell the whole stituation to all the family members in the house.the most happy persons with shivay's this decision is Dadi,omru,prinku,jhanvi& Shakti.
Omru loves Anika as their sister& Anika is best friend of Priyanka & also more than that.they take Anika to her room & make her sit there when they r leaving Rudy goes to Anika and says he is so much happy that he got u as my bhabhi love u so much .then Anika feels bad that rudra don't know the truth of the matter is and considering me as his bhabhi.she feels emotional.
When shivay came to his room he told that u sleep on the couch .but Anika was about to ask something then shivay avoid the topic and goes to change his clothes and slept .
Anika goes to the pool side and remember what had happened to her in the day & how her life changed .she starts crying and don't know what to do.
And like this crying she slept there itself on the pool side.then in the morning shivay wakes up but he could not find Anika in the room then he saw on the pool side there he find Anika sleeping on floor & her face was looking pale & dried due to crying.then he wakes her up take her to room . Later after having breakfast every one has gathered in Hall then shivay gifts Anika a gift.
When she opens the gift she is shocked to see divorce papers in it.pinky& tej r so happy with the going.& The other r sad.then Tia also comes back and manages to gain the trust of oberois by saying she has been kidnapped.then when she is about to sign the papers bhavya came with sahil to oberoi mansion to take Anika for pagphera rasam.
Then shivay saw sahil and was shocked to see him handicapped.
Then they make a deal that they will stay in the mansion only with them.
Then after some days Anika starts douting tia and she told this to omru.they believe her and they r ready to help her.
Then they follow Tia and get to know the truth but before they can tell that to shivay tia manipulated him by saying against Anika that she is using ur brothers against u& me.

Let's see what happens later in the next episode