chapter - 6

Rudra is in shock to know what's happening,when he came out of shock he rushed towards Anika & helped her. She has some wounds on her hand& head.rudra called the driver & asked him to get the car to  the xyz place.arnav & abhay also helped rudra for taking Anika to the car as she is in semiconscious state due to head injury.

Arnav & abhay couldn't see her face but they had a strange feeling when they r close to her & they saw her Chand bracelet in her hand & they thought that it might me their Anika di.

They rushed to the car to see her till then the car has left the place.
They felt disappointed but at that time they got a call it was from the private investigator he told that Anika is living in oberoi mansion.now she is out of town for 2 days.

Then they thought tomorrow they will go to oberoi mansion .

In the farm house as soon as the car inside the gate, rudra carefully taken Anika inside & made her sit on the sofa carefully & gone to bring the first aid box.

In mean time the others had woke up & r moving to the living room ,when they saw Rudy is going somewhere in a hurry ,they called him & asked the matter but he is not in a state to answer them now so he ignored them & gone to Anika to do first aid.

Later everyone follow Rudy as he is looking so tensed ,hurt & crying . everyone is figuring out what happened to Rudy,but what they saw next is led them to shock.

They saw Rudy cleaning the wounds of anika. Everyone r in the hall & asked what happen Rudy didn't say anything as now for him important is Anika. They r asking continuously what Happened then Anika answered nothing just a small accident while saving the children as she explained the whole scene to them what happened in morning.

But that time Rudy started crying loudly & said it all happened because of me,if I had not taken bhabhi for a walk then it wouldn't happen.

Everyone is trying to console him but he is not ready to listen then Anika called Rudy to come to her,then like a obedient child he gone to Anika & sat beside her .

Anika made him lie down in her lap & started ruffling his hairs & said don't cry Rudy nothing is happened because of u,it's just a accident that's it,apne app ko blame mat karo,see IAM fit & fine .

So Rudy don't cry & give ur bhabhi a Rudy smile.then he smiles,all looks proud at them as both caring for each other & their love. Anika says she is feeling very hungry I will go get something to eat & she gone to kitchen.

Rudy followed her to kitchen

Bhabhi can I ask u something ,Anika said he can no need of permission

Did u miss ur family bhabhi.

By listening this Anika is stunned & looked towards Rudy & asked why did u asked suddenly this.
Then rudra tells her that I have seen pain in your eyes today morning bhabhi as the children said they r orphans & lives in the near orphanage u felt a pain in your heart but u didn't let it out I saw u bhabhi u still miss ur family today also.

Anika has tears in her eyes.then rudra gets sad for hurting his mother cum bhabhi asking the question,he says sorry bhabhi I didn't mean to hurt u,Anika made him silence & said it's k Rudy its not ur fault,it my fate Rudy whom ever r close to me they will go far from me.

From childhood itself I have experienced it.

In childhood I lost my parents & later me & my sister chukti had separated from each other in orphanage & later sahil's parent death... Who ever came in my life they will go far away.....

After listening this Rudy becomes emotional & says who ever is there r not with u bhabhi  but ur son Rudy always there with u in every situation.

The remaining everyone listened to their conversation & felt emotional & they also came & said not only Rudy but we all r with u bhabhi.

Everyone felt proud of Rudy for showing such maturity.
Anika said she is feeling hungry .om& Rudy r the first one to react & they gone to prepare something for their Anika bhabhi.

Later everyone came to dining hall for breakfast after getting ready,then asks what special today.
Then omru told today is Anika bhabhi special aloopuri.by listening this Anika became happy like a small child.by seeing this all became happy & most happy is shivay seeing Anika happy & all had there breakfast but Anika is struggling to eat as her hand has a cut. Then Rudy saw this & made her eat with his hands.all see them in aww.

Later all had gone out according to the chits,now it's turn for om,bhavya & sahil.
They saw so many places and in these Rudy never leave Anika side as he became possessive for her .

Later all reach the farmhouse back & settled in the hall itself.shivay is trying to talk to her but she is not at all interested in talking to him.but she is talking little as all r there .

They had there dinner & slept & next day also gone happy like this as the next turn is priyanka's & it's time for them to go back to the mansion .

Everyone leave to the oberoi mansion .in middle she informed omru that Tomorrow they have to go for birthday party that they arranged.they aggred to her.

Here arnav & abhay how to go-to oberoi mansion. They thought for sometime & later kushi & piya suggested them to organise a house warming party and introduce oberoi's in these party.they felt it's a good idea.

Anika,omru attend the birthday party which they have organised & they got many appreciations that the party arrangements r fabulous.

The first event is a grand success.
While returning home they celebrated their victory.

After reaching home they retired to their rooms & taken rest for some time.

Here arnav & abhay got to know that their Anika di is a event organiser & stays in oberoi mansion through private investigator.

They don't know about her marriage & how. Did it happened.

So they both decided to give the house warming party contract to their Anika di.

Here Anika will get a call from arnav & abhay PA & she explains about the party in A&A mansion.

Anika agrees to it & informed omru about this.
Omru also says that oberoi's r also invited in this party.
Anika has a mixed emotions inside her heart as she is happy & sad but she don't know why is she feeling like that .

Precap :

first meeting of arnav & abhay with anika in oberoi mansion.

Will Anika find about arnav & abhay ?

Will shivay gets a second chance  from Anika?