chapter - 3 - rescue anika

When shivomru & bhavya followed daksh& tia there r shocked to see something.

They saw Anika in bad condition & she is hanging on a big icecube & also has some severe wounds on her head & hand.

They were about to go to Anika but bhavya stopped them saying there r lot of goons we can't beat them,so let's wait for the police force they will be here in 10min as I have already informed them otherwise it will be danger for Anika bhabhi.

They accepted with a heavy heart .later daksh goes to anika to torture her,Anika asks him why is he doing all this please leave me iam Having a little brother,don't do this. Then daksh got angry and aks her don't u know why I am doing this,k let me tell u IAM doing this because of u I loved u so much & u have engaged with me but u have married that shivay instead of me.i have attacked u as a stranger to frighten u & I will give u my shoulder to cry and I will make u mine but as all ways that shivay came between us.

After listening to his confession Anika is in shocking state. She can't understand what's happening to her. She asked u was the attacker who attacked me ,then he said yes IAM the one who attacked u & I also kept a camera in ur house to keep an eye on u on what r u doing .u know like appka pyar apse far hokar bhi far nahi technology Anika.

He smiled evilly & asks why did u marry shivay instead of me & he tortured Anika ,blood is bleeding from her lips & hands.

Anika says it's my choice whom to marry r not. I marry him because I love him & I can't put my brother life at stake.this is a shocker for shivay he did not expect this.later tia came to her & says Anika I thought u as a  very good girl but later on u have been a very big hurdle for me as u know my truth that is IAM married to dushyant & my family is planning revenge from oberoi.it was my biggest mistake to leave u alive Anika.

Anika: tia u can't hide the truth for so long it comes out in any way u can't stop it & be ready to face the consequences from oberoi when they will get to know what u r .

Why r u doing this this to the oberoi's family,they can't kill any one ur mistaken.

Tia: stop ur lecture Anika ,I know what IAM doing they killed my father I will take my revenge . But if my revenge want to complete u should not be alive so she is about to shoot her some one hold tia hand & the bullet fired in air.tia is shocked to see shivay there & became tensed. Daksh & goons  fight with shivay,omru & bhavya.later the police force came helped shivay omru & bhavya & arrested daksh & tia.

Omru unties Anika but Anika has fainted & she is about to touch the ground shivay & bhavya hold her in time.

She is taken back to the house and the doctor is arrived & she is checking her.later doctor said there is a lot of injuries but not to worry it will be healed ,not any danger .

But don't give her stress & keep her happy .
She will gain consious in few hours.

Sahil came to know from the servant that Anika has arrived home,so he gone to meet her di but the little boy didn't know the condition of Anika.

Once he reached the room he called his Anika di but to his shock he saw her lying on the bed with bandages.sahil was shocked & fall on his feet & start crying.

Soon shivomru bhavya watched him & go to him to console sahil but he's out of control, he is not handled by them.he is non stop crying.then suddenly someone called sahil,all turned to see who is calling & it's Anika who gain consious & literally sahil stands up & ran to his di cum mother , hugs her tightly & starts crying loudly.

Anika consoles him & tells she is fine.but what sahil said shocks everyone.

Precap:

What's sahil told?????
Does Anika forgive shivay??????