chapter - 10

So all r waiting for the results to announce,then the results had been announced & all r stunned by hearing the results,both the oberoi family & the whole University.

Person : Kya ????

Then they heard some one shouting from the back & then they saw it was tej,he was in shock

The first one came out from the shock is Anika she happily goes & hugs Rudy tightly.

Anika: IAM so so much happy rudra u did it more than I expected ,IAM proud of u rudy.

Rudy : really bhabhi ur proud of me he asked Anika , she said IAM Rudy & iam the most happiest person in the whole universe.

Rudy felt so happy that he made his bhabhi feel proud about him & made her win the challenge.

Yes Rudy's result is he is topper of the University.

All r still in shock after Anika om was the one came out from shock & hugged anika so tightly & congratulated her & others also came out from shock & congratulated her except pinky & tej.

Anika : om why r u congratulating me ,u have to congratulate Rudy he was the topper of University,why only u everybody should congratulate him.

Rudy : no bhabhi u should be congratulated because ur the one who kept hope in me rudy said happily else no one have any hope in me Rudy feels sad.

Anika : why my Rudy baby is sad haan.she started tickling him & he began to laugh so loudly & hugged her tightly & rudy said love u so much bhabhi.

Anika reciprocate the hug & says love u too my Rudy boy & says to go to the stage.

Rudy goes to stage to receive the medal & the certificate. When presenter is going to give the medal & certificate he stops him.

Pr: what happen rudra is there any problem

Rudy: no problem sir but I want someone to receive this on my behalf.

P: who is that call them,is that someone special of ur life ,is it ur love.

Rudy: laughs lightly & said yes someone special in my life & more than she is my love & also more special than my family.she holds a special place in my heart.

Anika is talking in phone then someone pull her by hand then she saw it was Rudy who is taking her to the stage ,asks what happen Rudy he did not say anything.

Both stands in front of the presenter & presenter asks is she the one ur talking about.

Rudy : yes she is ,she is my bhabhi .
P: bhabhi  but u said that she is ur love .

Rudy: yes she is ,she is my first love.

Actually she is not only my first love,she is my best friend,sister,adviser,girl friend,my super girl & most importantly she is my mother who cares a lot for me more than my family.

She is the one who believed in me that I can get good score in my studies & I can do anything good in my life.

Anika has tears in her eyes after listening to Rudy.

Rudy : So I request you sir  to give this medal & certificate to my bahbhi.

P : he smiled & presented the medal & certificate to Anika.

Anika kissed Rudy on his forehead head & hugs him.

At last the ceremony is over with some other students getting their certificates & at last the party starts.