chapter - 20

After signing the documents as the officer said Dadi is disappointed & sad as she can't save her house & she is crying but what next the officer did it's shocked Dadi & the whole entire oberoi family & the most shocked one is ragini.

the officer said to dadi that is now this house belongs to u miss.kalyani oberoi congratulations. dadi asked the officer how it happened because the trivedi has buyed the house right asked confusingly.

yes ur right mrs.oberoi but owner of the trivedi empire asked me to register the house on ur name & not only house the things which r auctioned all r also urs only. we did it as per ms.trivedi instructions,so i will take ur leave & the officer goes.

all r happy & thanking  ms.trivedi for saving them & all wished to meet her once. dadi blessed ms.trivedi as may god give her long life & keep her happy.

here ragini was fuming in anger ,how can this happen i did all this to get shivay but of no use,now i have to make another plan & in mean time anika comes to ragini & says now what will u do ragini ur all plans got failed. ragini goes from there angrily. 

omru, priyanka,bhavya goes to anika & hugs her tightly & cries their heart out.

until ur with us bhabhi no one can do anything to us bhabhi,love u so much bhabhi for coming to our lifes & make it beautiful said rudy.

not only rudy we all love u so much more than anyone bhabhi said om & all shouted in union we love u so much bhabhi

i love u too so much more than my life said anika & she whispered to shivaay i love u by seeing him.

shivay to whispered i love u too & smiles seeing his ani

all the other family members sees this & feels happy for their children.

later everything r settled in their place in oberoi mansion & all r chit chatting in living room,then anika gets a call & she answers it & after listening to the opposite side she feels happy as her work is done,suddenly khanna came there & hands over a invitation to the oberoi's.

tej opened the invitation card & says its from  trivedi empire ,they invited our whole family  to the press conference which is going to held tomorrow.

we will go there for sure as i want to see that bachhi who have helped us & to thanks her said dadi

anika in mind no need to thanks dadi u all r my family ,i can do anything for u all.

k dadi now stop the discussion here & lets go for dinner all of u & dadi u have to take ur medicines right come lets go said anika & she moves to arrange the table.

dadi is smiling & feels happy & proud of anika ,omru,bhavya saw dadi is smiling &asks her what happened why r u smiling dadi.

dadi : nothing just like that anika ko dekh kar i remembered my mom,she use to take care of me just like anika does,kabhi kabhi i think anika is my mom only,my mom returned to me in the form of anika. what good thing i did in the past that i had got such a good,caring & lovable grand  daughter  in the form of anika.

tej :u r right ma we r lucky to have her in our lifes, vo apni achhayi se sab ka dil jeethleti hai jaisa mera jeetliye & mujhe sahi direction bhi dikaya ,mere responsibilities mujhe yaad dilake usne meri family ki taraf & tej lost in his own thoughts.....

all looked at tej shockingly like what happened to him & the most shocked one was shivomru & jhanvi & dadi is not much suprised as she knows the reason why tej said like that & smiles seeing tej. jhanvi decides to talk to tej later about what he said.