chapter- 22

After what kaali said all r in shock except Dadi & omru.then kaali goes to stage & announces in media that the true heir of the TRIVEDI'S EMPIRE is Anika .....ANIKA HARSH VARDHAN TRIVEDI,the big daughter of harahvardhan trivedi & Anamika raizada, not only this she has a sister too who is the second heir of this empire but she got separated from our di in childhood due to this Malhotra's.

Malhotra's has killed my di's family so cruelly infront of her eyes & made them orphans & she couldn't do anything at that time,but not now .

Here ragini & her dad are in shock but recovers from it & thinks to kill Anika here itself & ragini's dad trying to call the  person to kill anika but....

Anika: the person whom ur trying to call is now under my control  Mr.malhotra

Don't do anything stupid because ur now in my place & the police r on the way.

Kaali: di why r u handling him to police let's kill him right here now .

Anika : no kaali I can't be cruel like them,then what is the difference between me & them .

Dadi & omru goes to Anika to console her ,Anika immediately hugged Dadi & cries her pain out which is inside all these years.

Omru: bhabhi we r so proud of you,we love u the most bhabhi.

Anika smiles & says I love u too omru so much& hugs them too.

The most shocked was arnav & abhay as how they didn't recognize their di & decided to talk about it later to their di.

All chawl people too comes there & gives blessings to Anika & they r great ful ,happy & considers themselves the luckiest people in the whole world because Anika is a very important part of theirs life.

Then Anika says to them pls Don't go far from me I can't handle it,even if I'm ANIKA VARDHAN TRIVEDI to the world but for u all IAM just Anika ,only URS Anika.

All has tears & hugged anika tightly.showers her with kisses & love.

By the time the police has also came & arrests the ragini & her father,the media gives the evidence to police.

In mean Time one of the kid ananya came out from the room ragini sees this & thus think to take this opportunity to escape by using ananya but to her badluck Anika saw her move & before ragini could do anything she goes & takes ananya in her arms.

I said u ragini not to harm my family , otherwise u will see the worst side of me but u r not understanding ,I think I should show u my worst side am I right kaali,kaali says yes di.

She says to Meera pls take ananya inside the room & be with the kids & ha bhavya can u pls bring a glass of water pls.

Bhavya : ya sure bhabhi & she brought a glass of water & gave it to her

Then Anika takes some medicines from her purse & goes to Dadi ,here Dadi is confused what is anika doing but after some time she starts smiling seeing her love & care for her 

Anika said to Dadi that now it's ur medicine time Dadi have it.all oberoi's felt very happy by seeing Anika's care for the family & Dadi.
Shivay feels proud of her choice.

Here ragini thinks about all what happened before & few days back & asks to Anika so ur the one who saved the oberoi mansion from getting auctioned.

Anika makes Dadi sit & goes to ragini & says u r right IAM the one who buyed oberoi mansion on Dadi's name what will u do,not only that I am the one who has taken ur contracts ,destroyed ur business & the whole Malhotra empire.

Officer take them away Anika said & she is going some where then shivay asks Anika where r u going now,she says not going anywhere shivay just to spend some time alone in the garden & I will be back to u all so.... She says & left from there.

For some time she sat in the garden ,later she gone to swimming pool side & sat there.

Here in living room all the other people r there that's oberoi's, raizada's,gauri & the chawl people with kaali as Meera is inside with kids,Dadi asks kaali about how did he know Anika & who r the kids inside the room.

Then kaali explains how Anika has adopted them & take care of them as a mother,all felt proud of Anika & later all r eating dinner but omru, r not eating dinner,as they want to eat with Anika by her hands.

But Anika is not seen any where ,gauri has gone to check the kids ,when she is playing with some kids then she suddenly sees a photograph of two kids on the wall,by seeing the photograph she is shocked & stunned,she has tears in her eyes she takes the photo & goes to kaali & asks who these two kids r ,then he says one of them is Anika di & other is her sister .did u know her name gauri asks kaali,all r confused why gauri is asking this much questions.kaali says he don't know the original name but di used to call her CHUTKI.

Then gauri sits on the sofa with a tud & starts crying all r confused & in tension what happened to gauri,om asks what happened gauri but she don't answer him & asks kaali where is Anika di right now,kaali says she is near the poolside, that's it she ran to the poolside with full speed ,all the others also followed her thinking what happened to her suddenly.

At the pool side she saw Anika crying silently & saying chutki where r u .then gauri says di Anika sees gauri & asks did u want something gauri,but gauri had tears in her eyes can't control more so she gone to Anika & hugged her tightly & crying loudly as if she leaves her she vanishes again.

Due to gauri's sudden hug anika lost her balance & both Anika & gauri fell into the swimming pool.

After felling into the swimming pool Anika & gauri stands in water only & Anika asks gauri what happened by holding her face,gauri sees her Anika di like that only for some time & hugs her crying loudly making everyone tension.

Here Anika consoled gauri & takes her out of the pool & says first u go change ur clothes gauri then we will talk & Anika too is going to her room to change her clothes but stopped in the  middle shocked & stunned by hearing what gauri called her.

As soon as Anika stopped gauri runs & hugs her again tightly & says never leave me again I can't live without you anu di.

The others who r standing there can't get what going on there,Anika turns to gauri in shock & stammers how....how do u...by the time Rudra came to her & holds her tightly & gives her strength & Anika asks how do u know that name,who r u ,only my sister & brothers calls me anu di,nobody else can call me like that.

Di u didn't recognize ur chutki di,that's if for Anika she couldn't handle more she started to touch gauri her face ,hands & so on & asks such mein ur my chutki,& gauri nodes positively that's it for Anika she hugs her immediately & showers kisses on gauri & cries loudly.

But Anika suddenly faints on gauri,after sensing something heavy on her gauri sees that her di is unconscious & she slowly comes out of the hug holding her di & asks her di to open her eyes.

All r in tension seeing Anika unconscious & called the doctor later doctor came & done check up & says she has fainted due to stress  ,so there is no problem she will get consious in sometime,pls keep her away from stress & make her happy & doctor goes from there.

All r sitting in Anika room only & waiting for her to get consious.

Precap: Anika knowing more about gauri (chutki),some shivika  romance & Anika omru,abhay & arnav spends some time.