chapter - 26

as per anika said arnav & abhay called kushi &  piya for lunch along with their family to trivedi mansion.anika also called gauri's mother to trivedi mansion & she asked her to stay with gauri in the mansion itself,after lots of pleading gauri mother agreed to anika to stay.

All r doing their respective works,like Anika is cooking ,gauri ,bhavya,om,rudy cleaning the house & the kids also r helping them.

In mean Time gauri ,om & bhavya ,Rudy r getting closer to each other & spending lot of time with each other & enjoying each other's company.this is seen by Anika & she smiles seeing these four.

Everything is ready & all r waiting for the families.finally the families has arrived & they r welcomed by Anika & others.

Kushi& piya families liked the Anika family so much specially Anika & they r proud of their children's choice .

After having a joyful lunch all the members  gathered in Hall  & enjoying their time with each other then Anika says to Dadi  that she have called pandit ji to fix the date for arnav kushi & abhay piya wedding.

Listening this all became happy mostly the happiest persons r arnav,kushi ,& abhay piya.

They didn't expect this from there Didi,then four hugged Anika with so much of love & says thanks for understanding us without our saying ur the best di in the whole world & we love u so much.

I love u too Anika says to the four but Rudy,bhavya ,gauri,om ,sahil too came & joined the hug & says we too love u bhabhi/di.

Then Anika laughs at their cute antics & says I too love u all,soon pari too joined them.

Later the preist has arrived & given the wedding dates after 15days as it is very good  & today they can perform roka r else the occasion can be held after 6 months.

Anika is thinking r exactly u can say she is playing with the 4 ( arnav kushi & abhay piya) & she is about to say but in between arnav & abhay says we r k with the date after 15days confirm it,all starts laughing seeing their excitement.

Later Anika & the others starts the arrangement for the roka & the roka is successfully done & after 2 days the engagement is there.

After all had gone to their respective homes but the four people r not ready to leave each other & wants to enjoy their time with their loved ones ,as Dadi said they r going back to oberoi mansion om & Rudy face fell down Anika saw this & understands omru condition & asks Dadi to stay here itself until the marriage is done ,Dadi too agrees to anika. omru feels happy & hugs Anika & they feel they r the most most luckiest persons to have Anika in their lives who can understand them easily without saying a word.

Precap:  engagement of arnav kushi & abhay piya