note

Anika family:

Harsh vardhan trivedi:

He is a business man owes a company A&G TRIVEDI COMPANY

He is a nice man from heart,helps others with out thinking anything whether they r good r bad.he treats the employees as a family member & every employee has a equal right in his company.

He gives 50 percent of profit to employee & remaining 50 for his company.

Every employee adores him& his family.

Anamika vardhan trivedi r anamika Singh raizada :

She is also a business woman works with her husband harsh as they r co-partners in the company

She is also a raizada i.e arnav dadi's daughter & arnav dad's sister.

She is bua for arnav.
She too kind hearted & loves her children Anika & chutki (gauri) very much.

Anika is very much educated in my story.
Gauri is also well educated & she is a interior designer.

Anika runs the trivedi company secretly by hiding her identity from the whole world.

Anika also same as her father & mother ,she also treats every one equal gives 50:50 for employees & company.
Due to some issues she had been moved away from raizada & raichand.

Raizada & raichands r best family friends.

Anika at first don't know her mother is a raizada because Anamika eloped with harsh & married him.

Anika got to know about her mom identity i.e she is a raizada& the connection between raizada & raichand from Anamika when she is going to die .