chapter - 12

After the party is over every one is going to their home .

Here oberoi's, raizada's & Malhotra's r leaving  then suddenly Anika got a call & she is talking in phone from a little far distance from the family then someone from the back try to stab Anika by taking advantage of the darkness .

But it is seen by abhay & arnav & they shouted Anika di & started to run towards her ,all r looking confused at the duo.

But what they saw make them shocked,they saw that someone trying to stab Anika but she is saved by arnav & abhay in the nick of time but she got some scratches on her hand as the trio fell down.

Within no time arnav started to chase the person but the person got success in escaping from there at that time arnav & abhay noticed one thing that is ragini missing from there they had a doubt on her but did not express it.

Later shivomru came to her & asked she is fine r not,she said I am fine,but shivaay is not ready to listen to her he is checking her from top to bottom whether there is any injuries r not.

Shivay is behaving like a over possessive man & he holds Anika in his arms like a delicate doll & carry her to the car & makes her sit inside the car& says to omru that I & Anika will come in one car u all come in another car,they say k & shivika left from there to oberoi mansion.

In the car also shivay continuously asking Anika whether she is fine r not ,Anika says she is fine but shivay is not satisfied with the answer but he kept quiet at that time ,Anika touched by his care & concern for her & Anika slowly slept on shivay's shoulder & snuggles in to him more as she feels peaceful in his arms, shivay smiles seeing this,gives a kiss on forehead & thinks to catch the person who attacks Anika at any cost & make there life hell.

When they reached home she slept peacefully on his shoulder he didn't want to disturb her sleep so he carried her to their room & make her sleep peacefully & comfortably on bed but she is moving in her sleep shivay saw this but first he gone to bring first aid  box & cleans the little scratches on her hand& applies ointment to it & later he too joined Anika in the bed .

Anika feels him near her & snuggles to him more & slept peacefully in his arms with a smile , he too slept peacefully after so many years.

in the morning shivay woke up early & saw anika in his arms ,he felt happy & relax seeing anika infront of him early in the morning he kissed her on forehead,she lightly moved then shivay closes his eyes & starts acting to sleep

anika wakes up & sees shivay first she too feels happy but she some what afraid of her fate because whom she loves god takes them far from her,she expresses her feelings to shivay in his sleep thinking that shivay is in sleep but he is wide awake & listening to her every word.

she confessed that she loves him a lot ,she cant stay away from him ,as how she fears of loosing him,she also tells that she had hide a huge secret from u ,not only u but the entire family about my identity but i will reveal it soon to u & all the family members.