chapter 2 - anika kidnapped

Anika came to shivay to tell about tia to him but he is misunderstanding her as she wants money from him so she is doing all this.and making his brothers against him.

When she told him about tia at first his heart told him to believe her but his anger &ego overpowered him & he lashes at her that ur doing all this for money only .just then omru came & have heard the conversation of them & try to clear the misunderstandings of shivay but he is not ready to listen anything about tia & goes from there by giving warning to Anika that don't involve her brothers in this.

She feels hurt & leaves from there.
Later omru think that what made Anika agree for the marriage with shivay they ask Khanna the loyal employee of shivay. Then he told the entire truth about the marriage how he kidnapped sahil and threatened her to get marry to him r else he will kill sahil.omru became shocked & furious how shivay can do that to save the reputation of the family.but before they talk to shivay they came to talk to Anika but Anika is not found in the house anywhere,so omru had gone to shivay and take him with them and exposes him in front of the family.

Sahil is hell angry on shivay for making her di cry & do force marriage.he started beating shivay but suddenly he became unconscious and fell on the ground.all r shocked seeing this and taken sahil to his room & called the doctor.

Here Anika is not found by omru not in the oberoi mansion r not in the Anika house later they get worried .but Rudy got an idea of involving bhavya with them as she is a police officer & take her help in finding anika.so they decided to talk to them.
Some where in New York & London arnav & abhay misses Anika and r searching for her continuously with the thought of getting her back. But they bold felt not good as something bad is going to happen with their loved ones.

In Mumbai ,in oberoi mansion all r waiting for sahil to wake up.doctor told that due to a lot of stress & shock he got fainted,so be careful with the kid don't give him any kind of stress other wise it is danger to his life.
& Doctor went off.

Later Omru inform everyone that they can't find Anika anywhere in the house & she is missing.
All get tensed for Anika,soon sahil is getting hyper as he is seeing a bad dream about her sister Anika as she is hanging on the rod & her life is in danger then sahil suddenly gets up shouting Anika di......

All became tensed seeing sahil in that condition & he asked for his sister .

But none of them answered him,he got suspicious & asked omru they told him that she is in her house she will back by night ,but sahil was not convinced by the answer yet he trusted omru and said k to them.

They asked sahil to take rest,om felt guilty for lyingly to sahil for the first time in his life.

Sahil considers Anika as not only his sister but as his mother,partner in crime,dad & everything to him is his Anika di.
If something happens to her he can't live.

In span of short time omru also bonded very well with Anika .for them Anika is now more than shivay.ru considers her as her partner in crime,best friend & a motherly figure to him.
He too can't think anything without his Anika.

In mean Time bhavya came & tell them that they r tracking Anika bhabhi number we will get the location soon.

When shivay was roaming in the house thinking where Anika can be ,then he heard some one talking about anika.then goes in that direction & see daksh with tia.

Here daksh & tia r talking to each other how they fooled the oberoi's.
First daksh tells to Tia how he created misunderstanding between shivay & Anika by telling shivay that she has spent a night with him just for money & he believed it .
Shivay just rooted to the place in shock & listening the conversation later tia explained how she manipulated shivay in believing that Anika is a gold digger & she can do anything for money.and she told the entire truth of what Anika & omru saw & how she fooled shivay by faking wrong story.

Then shivay's ground has snatched under his beneath.he can't able to digest the fact that he misunderstood Anika.
Later daksh told tia that he had kidnapped Anika & kept her in a place where no one can reach her & I want to enjoy with her for tonight with her willingness r not.

Here shivay is burning in anger & started to move towards daksh & tia but omru had stopped him as they also heard the conversation between daksh & tia.

Omru explains the stituation to shivay that now Anika bhabhi is more important than them now. Soon shivay controlled his anger and thinks what to do.just then they saw daksh & tia leaving from there.

Soon shivomru & bhavya also follows them & reaches the place where they kept her & gets shocked by seeing something..............

Precap: will Anika able to forgive shivay ....

Note : in my story bhavya to lives with sahil & Anika sometimes. when she lost her parents no one r there with her but Anika is there for her at the hard times & happy times also.at first Anika don't know bhavya at all when bhavya lost her parents but she had been feel attached to her because she to has lost her parents & know the pain of loosing a family.anika & bhavya has a common friend Chanda . through Chanda they both met & became more than friends like a small happy family Anika sahil& bhavya.anika is like a sister,friemd,mom,dad, counselor & everything to bhavya as she all in Anika.