First Date

This chapter is a bit sad, and I dunno if it's triggering, so just beware.

Blake POV

I broke from the kiss, and Ashton' surprised face broke into a huge grin. "Good! Now I don't have to worry about you not liking me!"

I laughed. "No, I just kissed you for the hell of it!"

"Aww, c'mon, we all know you can't resist this!" he motioned to his body. Ash was right about that. He was toned. "Wait, what about Luke?"

"I dunno, I guess we'll have to find out. But to be honest, I'm more scared of Calum." I confessed.

"True. He's gonna be pissed." Ashton agreed.

"Tell Luke now, or later?" I asked.

"Now. Just get it done, you know?"

We climbed down, and walked through the now empty parking lot to the bus, hand in hand. When we walked in, Luke, Mike, and Calum were sitting on the couch, passed out. Well, not Luke. He was playing on his phone. Good. Calum was asleep.

"Hey! Where were you?" he asked.

"Roof." was all Ashton said.

"Oh." Luke's mouth formed a perfect O. Calum shifted.

"Uh, we gotta tell you something." I said nervously.

"What is it?" Luke asked.

"We're dating!" Ash blurted.

Calum shot up, and when he saw Ashton and I holding hands, he stormed out. "Mend it. Now." Luke told me. I stepped outside, and Calum was leaning against the bus, breathing heavily. I put my hand on his arm.

"Don't touch me." He spat.

I flinched at his tone, but I understood. "I thought you felt it." He whispered, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Felt what?" I asked.

Calum turned to me. "When we were alone. In the tour bus. Did you feel, I dunno, a connection between us?"

"A little, I guess. But I'm with Ash, now. And Luke already said, no."

"Remember, that first time we were stuck together, when you showed me your tattoo?" he asked.

I glanced down at the writing. I knew what he was going to ask. A lump formed in my throat. "Yeah..."

"What happened?"

I exhaled. "It's a really long story."

"I have time." Calum said.

"Fine. It all started, about four years ago. Yeah, I was thirteen. Remember that time, when I broke apart from our little group? It was always you, me, Michael, and Luke. I remember, I started hanging out with Charlotte Danbrook, and her brother, Nathan. I hung out with them for about a year, and then I started dating Nathan... And then. She completely ruined my life. I walked into school on the first year of year eight, and Charlotte had told everyone that I had slept with Nathan. Nathan even went along with it! To add to it, they said that I slept with all of their cousins, too! I was labeled as a slut, and I had no friends. I-" I couldn't do this. But he deserved to know.

"I began cutting. I completely closed myself off limits, no friends. I was afraid, Calum. I was afraid that if I got too close to anyone ever again, I would get hurt again. One time, you guys were having band practice, and my cutting got too out of hand. I was home alone, and I began cutting. One got too deep, and when Luke got home, he found me laying on the ground, almost dead from loss of blood. He rushed me to the hospital, and they stitched it up." I pulled off my chunky bracelets to show him my scars. Calum grimaced, and ran his thumb over them.