Amends

Blake POV

I pulled down my shorts a bit, and smoothed out my flower crown. My shirt had a flower crown, with the writing, I'd rather have flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck, written inside. I jammed my feet into white Doc Martens, made sure my makeup was in que, and headed out.

The only person in the dressing room was Peyton, which confused me because it's always jam- packed with everybody inside, eating and talking. "Um..."

"They went out to breakfast, and I figured you wouldn't wanna go, and I didn't, so I stayed." Peyton explained, looking up from her phone.

"Thanks." I pulled out my new iPhone 6, using the fingerprint scan to unlock it, then opening Twitter. My feed was jammed with tweets by Fifth Harmony and 5sos fans feuding over how much they hated the other fandom, and how their band should win the EMA. I clicked the create button, tapping in a tweet. You can't change the future by putting someone else down... But yet bishes are bishing over each other.

Within seconds, it was retweeted, favorited and so on and so forth. This kept going for at least an hour, and out of boredom, I read tweets.

5sosbae: 5h sucks, so don't feel too bad when they lose by like a zillion votes.

Dinahismyqueen: News flash: 5sos is ugly as shit and less talented than that. Sorry not sorry.

FVCKMEHEMMO: I LOVE 5SOS GO 5SOS I LOVE YOU LUKEY POO POO HEMMINGS!

Jeez, they were vicious. Except for the last one... That was a bit creepy. Peyton  stared at me, then broke into a fit of cackles. "You were saying your thoughts out loud!"

I felt my cheeks burning, then giggled a bit. Okay, don't make that sound again...

Peyton and I looked through the tweets, gasping at some, and then full- out dying of laughter at others. "They're so funny." I stated, locking my phone once we were done.

Peyton nodded, agreeing. "Yup."

The door opened, and chatter entered along with the nine boys. I mentally rolled my eyes. Great. Luke's eyes met mine, and he gave me a sympathetic look, which I met with a fake snarky look. That, he laughed at. I stood up, crossing the room in between everyone, and when I was out I made sure to slam the door behind me.

You go girl! Show them who's boss!

As I walked down the hallway, I heard the door open, then close, and footsteps patter behind me. I mentally prayed that it wasn't Ashton.

It was.

"Hey, can we talk?" I turned around slowly, crossing my arms over my chest and looking up at him.

"No." I answered bluntly.

"Alright, plan b. We are going to talk. Let's go." Before I could even comprehend what was happening, I was in his arms, my face buried into his neck.

"No! You'll never take me alive! They'll save me! Help!" I screeched, kicking and squirming, but his grip was rock hard. When I sucked in my breath to let out a huge sigh, I caught a whiff of him. Mmm, Armani. I felt his chest vibrating with laughter, and my cheeks burned because I knew I said my thoughts out loud.

"You... You said... Mmm, Armani!" Ashton said on between cackles. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. It's not my fault. It's his for smelling like heaven on Earth.

Shit.

"You had better get that stopped, or else everyone's going to know that they smell like, what was it, heaven on earth?" Ashton asked, setting me down on the stage.

"Yeah," I grumbled, crossing my legs. He did the same, facing me. "I'm sorry."

"Why? What did I do to you?" His eyes were glassy and his posture was horrible.

"He- I- You see-" I shook my head. A tear rolled down my face. "I loved you. But I ruined it. I always do. I'm like a grenade. People think that I'm perfect, and they expect me to be, but I'm not. I just... I just... I just kill off everything I touch!" I shouted, my voice echoing through the stadium.

"No-" Ash touched my arm.

"Yes." I looked up at him. "I killed off all my friends, I killed off Calum, I killed off us."

Ashton wrapped his arms around me, bringing me to his lap and cradling me. "I'm sorry, I could never love you like I did again. I can't give you the love you deserve. I just want to be friends."

He nodded, kissing the top of my head.

And he let me cry in his lap.