Big 1-8

Blake POV

Lou plopped down on the couch next to me and exhaled deeply, nobody noticing due to them playing on their phones. She must've noticed, because she did it again, this time louder and more dramatic. I turned to face her, and crossed my arms over my chest. "What?"

Lou rolled her eyes. "Thanks for noticing. Anyway, I'm sad because I have nobody's hair to do."

I laughed. "Sounds depressing!"

She nodded, and took a strand of my hair, examining it. "Anyway, I was wondering..."

"Yes!" I already knew what she was going to ask.

"No!" Luke butted in. His ocean blue eyes were wide in horror, and he shook his head slowly.

I nodded slowly, smiling. "Yes!"

"What color?" Lou asked.

"I said no!" Luke cried.

I whispered the color to her, and she nodded, smiling. "Let's do it!"

"This isn't happening..." Luke whispered, shaking his head while the rest of the boys laughed.

_-_

"So," Lou asked as she put the hair dye in my hair.

"So what?" I asked.

"How'd it go?" Lou laughed.

"Okay," I responded, recalling back to previous days' events.

"Anything exciting or weird I should know? Gossip?"

"Well," I started, "Luke and Cora are together, and I dunno if Everly likes me much. Or Ashton. But Ashton just gives me this haunting, sad look, like he wants to cry when he sees me."

Lou shook her head. "Poor girl. You didn't even do anything. Calum just..."

"I feel like there's more to the story that we should know." I pondered.

"What?"

"Calum wouldn't just go and kiss me for no reason. Someone must've told him to, dared him or something."

"Maybe." Lou agreed.

"I dunno. Maybe I'm just causing trouble around here."

Lou spun me around. "That's not true."

"Thanks." I gave her a weak smile.

_-_

"It's too dark. And I only see half blonde. That's not enough." Luke criticized, inspecting a strand of my now blue dip dyed hair. I personally was obsessed with it, but Luke being Luke hated it.

He's not my dad.

I rolled my eyes, taking my hair back. "Well, get over it. Too late now, huh?"

Luke smirked at me, and I returned the face. He was irking me, so I wandered out to sound check for One Direction, where Pey sat eating pizza. I sat next to her, snatching a slice from the box. "Hey."

"Hey!" She did a once over of my hair. "I love it!"

I nodded, chewing. "Thanks!"

"Luke pissed?"

I laughed. "You bet."

Peyton laughed, shaking her head. "You excited?"

"About what?"

"The party, duh!"

"Nobody will tell me anything!" I whined.

"That's the point." She told me.