Goodbye

Blake POV

I stuffed the last shirt into my suitcase, then struggled to zip it up. After five minutes, it was done, so I wheeled it out into the main area where everyone else, and the other suitcases, were. "Last one?" Luke asked.

"Yup." I answered.

I scanned the room, noticing how much everyone had changed since I first met them.

Harry grew out his hair til it has reached the point of ponytails and buns, though his charm, looks, and sense of humor remained, along with the green eyes every fan fell for.

Liam had shaved off his curls and became more talkative, but his puppy- like features were still there. I quickly befriended him due to his kindness and sensitivity towards my feelings, and always made corny jokes that made me laugh.

Niall and I bonded quickly due to our height problems, and love for potatoes. He never stopped bleaching his hair, no matter how much he wanted to stop, and was such a good almost- brother to me.

Louis didn't change much, honestly, other than growing out his hair. I had become good friends with him as well, and he gave me good advice.

Zayn became inked, pierced and grew out his hair, though his mysterious nature and features remained.

Peyton was my best friend, and I loved her like the sister I always wanted. We were awesome together, and though I only met her weeks ago, she grew past my iron walls I built years ago.

Mikey was still hysterical, sarcastic, and annoying, but his hair I feared for. Let's hope it doesn't fall out.

Luke was the best brother I could've ever asked for, no matter how much he annoyed me. I loved him to bits and was going to miss him.

Ashton was the best guy friend ever, who always made light out of every situation. I felt lucky to be a part of his life.

And then...

I wanted to skip over him, pretend he wasn't there.

But the more I thought about it, the more I knew that no part of me denied my feelings for him. The ones I pushed aside, and would continue to push aside.

Calum was... Wow. He was sarcastic and funny and witty and friendly and being around him could brighten the worst day. His cuddles were heaven, having his arms wrapped around me, and one thing was for sure.

I was never going to forget him.

"Let's go." I said.

_-_

The airport terminal bustled with people everywhere, making me sweat and become anxious for my flight to be called. Our group was silent, and it amazed me how much our trip went downhill.

It was supposed to be fun, help me take mind off things. But it didn't, in fact it was the complete opposite.

"Flight 201 to Sydney, Australia now boarding. Flight 201 now boarding." The monotone voice over the speaker informed us.

I stood up, ready for the goodbyes.

Harry was first. I stood on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck, and he whispered, "Take care of yourself, love. Till next time." and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

Liam wrapped me up in a bear hug, lifting me up off the ground, and I giggled when he squeezed me. "Bye!" I hissed.

Niall gave me a huge hug and told me to keep up on my potato diet... I couldn't help but laugh.

The rest of them did the same thing.

Peyton buried her face into my shoulder, giving me a squeezing hug, then said, "See you soon, Bee. Love you."