Tour Busses And My Love/ Hate Relationship

Blake POV

"Is she awake?"

"I dunno, she doesn't look it."

"I HAVE PANCAKES!"

"Shhh you'll wake her up!"

I peeled my eyes open to see Michael, Luke, and Ashton standing over me. Calum was off to the side holding a plate of pancakes. "What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked groggily. It felt like six in the morning.

"Certainly not determining if you're awake or not, if that's what you're asking," Ashton replied nonchalantly.

"Of course you weren't," I sighed.

"I have pancakes!" Calum repeated excitedly, "who wants some?"

"Gimme one." I commanded.

"I'll take two," Luke said.

"Same." Michael called from the bathroom.

"Same." Ashton repeated.

"Uh, I dunno if I really want to know, but why are you determining if I'm awake?" I asked cautiously.

"We have a show today, and we have to get ready!" Mikey replied.

"When's the show?" I asked.

"In two hours."

"Two friggin hours?" I shouted, "Who do you think I am? The Flash?"

"Time's 'a ticking!" Ashton muttered.

I struggled out out my bunk in the bus and ran to the bathroom. Stripping of my pajamas quickly, I turned on the hot water and stepped in. Massaging the shampoo into my hair, I multitasked and scrubbed my body. I rinsed, hurried out and wrapped a towel around my body and my head. The door creaked when I opened it, and I peeked out to see if anyone was out there. The coast was clear, and I sneaked to my suitcase, which happened to be right next to Calum's.

He stood there smirking as I glared at him. He was blocking my bag. "Let me through." I sighed.

"Why?" Calum asked cockily.

"Because I need to get some clothes." I answered, annoyed at his behavior.

"Don't piss her off, Cal." Luke warned, stepping into the room.

"Get your clothes." Calum muttered with a frown, but when he brushed past me, he whispered, "nice towel, by the way,"

"Thank you," I said, feeling the heat rush to my cheeks. If someone was in the bathroom, we were never getting out of here.

---

I bobbed my head along to the music as the boys did their rehearsal. It was the seventh song, Lost Boy. The song was personally one of my favorites, and I couldn't help but dance around the rows when the chorus came.

"I'm coming because I need to find you

Is anybody there who can rescue

Somebody like me?

'Cause I'm just waiting

For somebody like you

Somebody like you

Without you I'm a lost boy

Come find me I'm a lost boy

'Cause without you I'm a lost boy!"

I tripped and fell on one of the seats in the midst of my dancing, and Ashton's laughter rang through the stadium. As I brushed myself off, Calum started to sing his part. As much as he pissed on my nerves, I loved the sound of his voice. Yeah, that didn't sound weird.

"I can't remember the last time I heard your voice

I'm sat in silence living in a world of noise

'Cause you were perfection"

His chocolate brown orbs stared into my blue the entire verse, and I froze. Luke brought me out of my trance, and I felt my cheeks heat up. I quickly looked away, pulling out my iPhone. I had a text from Everly.

Chica, is that u?

I scanned the seats and the stage. On the side in the back, she stood, waving, brown curls bouncing all over the place as she did so. I gave a small wave back, and Everly motioned for me to come back.

I nodded and walked to the hallway that led backstage. When I found Everly, she stood there with two other girls. "Hey!" she pulled me into a hug. "These are my best friends, Olivia," she motioned to a tiny, dark- haired girl next to her, "and Cora." Everly pointed to a dirty blonde- haired, tall girl next to her. When I stood next to them, I noticed that my average, 5' 5" frame was taller than Olivia and Everly, but shorter than Cora. When the boys walked back, instruments in hand, Cora and Everly looked as if they were about to pass out. Calum winked at them, which only made the situation worse. Olivia, on the other hand, looked the same as me. Disgusted. "Aw, c'mon Blake, you love it!" Calum joked, flexing his biceps. I shot a dirty glare at him, and he returned it.

When Luke came over, sweaty and nasty, and gave me a hug, I pushed him away. Cora walked up to me and said, "Did you just pass up a hug from THE Luke Hemmings?"

I sighed. This is the price I pay for having a famous twin brother. "Yes, he's my brother, so I do things like that."

"And Cal-" 

"I hate him."

"But-" She argued.

"He's a self- absorbed, cocky asshole who cares about no one but himself." I snapped back. Behind me, three ooh's sounded.

That shut her up.

I walked back to where the door was, and went outside. The New York air was chilly, and I wrapped my sweater around me tighter.

"Fancy seeing you here, Bee."

I spun around to face Ashton in nothing but a tank top. "What're you doing out here?" I asked, shivering. "And why'd you call me Bee?"

"Cooling off, you?"

"I needed air."

Ashton moved closer to me. "Look, I know Calum can be a handful sometimes, but once you get to know him, he's awesome."

I scoffed. "Yeah, sure."

"Look, I'm not kidding. There's more to him than tattoos and ripped jeans. You'll see." He opened the door. "See you around, Bee."

"Yeah."

_____

Comment what you thought of Calum's behavior! And what did you think of Ashton and Blake's conversation? Last chapter, I got no comments or votes, so start giving me feedback, please.

Teaser: Calum and Blake are alone on the bus for two hours! Yikes!

See you then!