Epilogue 1

{LOUISE}

I heard a knock on my door, and answered it to find Nico standing in the doorway with a hot blond kid from camp, a curly-haired boy with a mischievous smile, a little kid with big arms, a tall, skinny boy with curly black hair, and a very pretty redhead girl. Jason, Harley, Carlotta, Travis, and Eddie. I remembered them. Were they dead, too? And in the back of a group was a boy I didn't recognize. Wait, is that Pollux? I thought. No. It must be his dead twin Castor. There was another girl with blond hair and blue eyes, and an African American guy, the pair holding hands. A Turkish princess looking girl. And several others.

"Hi," I said uncertainly.

"I've got some friends for you," Nico said, grinning slightly. "Thought you might want to have a party with some friends. Take care of them." Then he left.

I laughed, and motioned for them to come inside and sit with me and Louis in the living room.

They all introduced themselves, and I felt an odd mixture of happy and sad. After all, it was a party. A party of the dead.

⋆⋆⋆

{NICO}

The battle that had lasted years was finally over. We were safe, for now.

I'd woken up the day after going to Olympus in my cabin, after an odd dream about Aphrodite. I won't go into detail.

I'd headed for the mess hall and picked up a piece of toast, and then gone to the underworld. Later, I ran into Connor on my way to the woods (I needed some time away from everyone. I was still a highly functioning sociopath, after all).

"Nico," he said. "Hey."

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

He grinned at me. "What's up?"

"Just going for a walk."

"Is it okay if I come with you?" he asked uncertainly.

I shrugged. "Sure." I actually kind of wanted his company. Odd.

And we walked off together. And I had this odd feeling that, as much as it could be, everything had been resolved for me.

⋆⋆⋆a/n⋆⋆⋆

'It's raining, it's pouring, Sherlock is boring...'

It actually might be hailing right now. Ack. (Or was a few days ago lol)

Again with questions, since there's only one part after this. Thanks, and hurry up.

:D