Chapter 14

Triton's POV (A/N bet you weren't expecting that!)

I was training in my dad's palace, my mother was watching me. We were wondering where father went to when there was a flash behind me, there stood my Father, Zeus and Hades, which was rather strange see them all in the same place, not arguing and not on the winter solstice.

"Father?" I asked,

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes, "do you know of a girl named Lucillia?"

I remembered her she was that one girl who refused me, me? A son of Poseidon. I nodded.

My father scowled, as did the other big three, and I would be lying if I said I didn't cower under their glares.

"What?"

"You brought disgrace to the gods doing that." My father said, "next time when you have a wife in mind, try to actually figure out who she is. You, my son,-" he spat the word 'son' as if it were a curse, "distracted, humiliated and practically threw yourself onto the daughter of Chaos!"

I gulped, Chaos, oh shit! I am in so much trouble...

"Indeed, also doing this you got Lucillia's lover killed, because you distracted her as well as nearly getting Piper McLean and one of my daughters killed as well!" Zeus boomed,

My father sighed, "why can't you be more like Perseus?" He mumbled, then suddenly the palace shook,

"Poseidon!" A female voice boomed, it was commanding, strict and somewhat angry, then Lucillia, the woman I had tried to impress appeared in the palace breathing in the water like any of us, looking exactly like she had so many years ago, she wore a slightly odd sheaf of armour that made her look damn sexy. The bid three slightly shook in minor fear and bowed to her, my mother and I widened our eyes and followed in suit.

"Yes, Lucillia?" My father asked shakily,

Lucillia seemed to stretch a smile, "no need, Poseidon, it is not you who should fear me." Then she sent a warning glare at me, and I cowered under her stare, now easily sensing her power which she had somehow hidden from me all those years ago.

My father gave a respectful nod, it was so odd seeing him like this, he lead not followed,

"I sense my sister in these waters. I respect you therefore I cannot take control of this mighty ocean and find her myself, I ask you the favour of pointing me in the right direction." She said formally

My father seemed rather stunned and didn't say anything,

"Do not be so surprised, I do not lie, neither do I stutter, I especially do not hold too much pride to not ask for help, no one can do everything alone, even the gods. That is why pride is a weakness, My Lords, do well to learn that."

My father nodded and seemed to feel the tides energy, I myself picked up a powerful source in the water, round about in the Atlantic Ocean.

"She's swimming at high speed towards us, she's near the centre of the Atlantic Ocean." My father told her,

"Thank you, Poseidon, and it wouldn't hurt to have young Perseus teach your other son a few manners, perhaps even the decency to look at a women's face when she's talking and not any other part of her body." She snarled looking at me, I caught myself and looked to the ground not daring to look at her. With that she left the palace in search for her sister.

"Well it seems, Triton," my mother started, "that you need to learn some manners on how to treat a woman..."

Sophia's POV

The Sea calmed me as I swam further and further into it's depth. It calmed me as much as Lucy's hand on my shoulder or Oberon's soft hands caressing any part of my body. But it didn't take away the longing for either of my loved ones, I knew which way to go to certain places, but I didn't know where my sister would be now.