Chapter 20

OMG I am so sorry! I had to do so much research for this chapter! But hopefully it reaches your expectations! I seriously don't know how Rick Riordan does it! Anyway plz plz plz review it helps me with ideas and I love them! Also only a few more chapters then I've got a sequel for it! Yes that's right this story is the first of either two or three! So without further a due...

Hazel's POV

I joined everyone on the deck to see us nearing Rome. I was with Leo. He looked nervous. "What do you think all that was about. Everyone's keeping secrets."

I nodded. "You're right, but I don't know. By looks of it Percy, Annabeth and Lucy have a secret, maybe Jinx as well. But something is very wrong."

Leo nodded.

Jason tapped us on the shoulder then tapped his mouth with his finger telling us to be quiet. He led us downstairs to join Piper and Frank who were watching where Lucy, Annabeth and Percy were talking privately.

"Are you sure Lucy?" Percy asked.

"No she's right." Annabeth defended. "Jinx is hiding something, and I think we all know what it is."

Lucy nodded. "This must not get out though. We must wait. The situation is very fragile. If this were to get out then all bonds will shatter. Trust and all. We must be delicate."

Percy started to protest. "But you said-"

"I know what I said. But this is dangerous we just have to pray no one bothers her. Hopefully she'll be able to take her anger out in the fight..."

"And if not?" Annabeth asked.

"Then we are screwed. Come on we must go."

We all scrambled as fast and quietly as we could up the deck. Everyone filed out on the deck to watch as Rome came further and further into sight.

"Pray to the fates my children, only they can save us now." Lucy said.

*** The Ship Docks ***

Jason's POV (A/N sorry I changed it so soon, I just don't like Hazels POV but I felt I should)

As soon as Jason's foot touched the ground he swore he felt the ground rumble, he saw Leo stumble and nearly fall as well. Piper clutched his arm.

"Where first Lucy?" Jason tried to sound confident, but his voice felt shaky.

Lucy turned to Jason and smiled reassuringly and confident. It made all the Demi-gods smile that she could act brave for their sake. "The quest is to find Nico di Angelo, nothing else, we find him and get the heck out of here. Sophia knows where he is. You will follow her and I will try to put Gaia to sleep, maybe save us some time. I can get at least a year for us to prepare. Similar to Kronos, and hopefully you will have your lives back for a while, but we need to prepare, it would be stupid to fight Gaia now, when all of Camp-Half blood is exhausted, Camp Jupiter have just finished war and both camps have fought the Titans. I will distract Gaia and put her to sleep while you get Nico." She paused. "With Mary." Mary nodded and followed Lucy who was speeding to a forest.

"We have to keep going." Jinx said. "Which way?" She asked Sophia, but she looked grim. She was facing the trees as if Lucy would never come back. Then Jason heard a choking sound. They all turned to see Annabeth. She was facing the trees with a look of horror.

"No." She croaked.

"Wise girl?"

Annabeth was so pale she looked like she was going to faint. "Her-her mind. I saw-I saw..."