Chapter 3

Elizabeth and I have been in the club for less than an hour yet I'm already sipping on my third cocktail. Elizabeth has been eyeing  two gentlemen down at the VIP section and I'm sure they noticed as they approached us. "Ladies" Mr suit says with a smooth voice. "Oh well Hi there" Elizabeth says besides me and I'm already drowning in the man besides Mr suit. "Care for a drink?" he asks and I see Elizabeth nodding from the corner of my eye. "Will you be alright ?" she asks and without waiting for my answer she disappears with Mr suit leaving me all alone with this gorgeously delicious stranger.

The stranger in front of me is tall with jet black hair and pink lips. His jaw looks like I could use it as a blade and his sky blue eyes makes me believe I'm near the ocean. Unlike his friend he is sporting a black jean and a white Polo shirt, did I mention that he smells like Money? "Will you carry on staring or will you allow me to buy you a drink? The name is Tyron by the way" he smiles and winks at me taking me out of the staring contest I'm having alone. "I...I wasn't staring" I stutter "I'm Zoey and I'd most certainly like that drink".

The more the drinks are being poured down my throat the more I'm finding Tyron incredibly sexy, I find myself having to clench my legs together every time he shoots me a smile. "Zoey, am I boring you darling?" The way in which my name rolls of his tongue makes me want to capture his lips. "No,  not at all, the alcohol is kicking in"
I take a sip of my drink and it drips out of my mouth and before I know it, he wipes off the alcohol with his thumb and sucks it all the while maintaining contact with me. What is this man doing to me?

"Zoey, I think we've had enough of these drinks, why don't we head somewhere more quiet?" I eye Tyron as he speaks and as if I lost my mind I stand up and reach for his hands signaling that we should stand up. "If you have a car, I think it's quiet enough over there" I whisper into his ear in a way that I think is sexy enough. Immediately after I said that I started to remember why I had stopped drinking, it's like whenever I drank, I let myself loose, a little too loose.

I can't believe I'm about to shag a man that I met over and hour ago, yet I let him slam me against his G Wagon, this won't be so bad after all, this is the first time I see a blue G63 yet before I can admire the car fully Tyron starts kissing me with so much hunger that I feel myself getting wet. He bites my lips and I try to muffle my moan. He leaves my lips as quickly as he captured them and he fidgets with the key and pushes me inside his back seat.

I find myself under Tyron as I keep on moaning his name. He touches my sex and I'm sure he feels my wetness. "Zoey you are drenched for me" he puts my thoughts into words and slips his long fingers inside of me. "Ah" I moan as I grab onto his hair and I suddenly hear the sound of foil, I've been waiting for him to penetrate me all this time and I'm ready for him. " I would have loved to do this somewhere more comfortable" he suddenly speaks out and I flinch as he spanks my ass.

Tyron heads straight in between my legs and he starts licking me, using his tongue as a tool and devouring me like I'm some meal, he keeps sucking and goodness is he an expert in the pleasuring section. "Please" I say out loud trying to let him know that I'm ready for him. "Soon" is his reply and he moves up and starts kissing my neck, sucking at my sensitive spot and I feel myself getting wetter if that's possible. "I know you are ready for me, Zoey" he says as he thrusts into me and I scream at his length, it's too big. "Oh Zoey, you are so tight, I'm going to make you come for me."

We both moan as we climax, my third climax tonight, I never thought this was possible. "Get out" I hear Tyron speak besides me, dressing up. "Excuse me?" I ask not believing what he  just said. He throws some money at me and looks at me in disgust as if I were some cheap whore. "I'm not a bloody prostitute" I practically scream in agony and anger before throwing the money back at him and heading out the door making sure that I bang his door.

What a bloody Beast!

Hey guys, so what do you think? What would you do if you landed in that situation?

Don't forget to comment and vote.