Chapter 6

I go back to my room in order to freshen up as I'm sure Tyron will be here to pick me up soon.

As I shower, I keep on thinking about Elizabeth, where is she? Is she safe. It was odd for her to pull a disappearing act, that was more of a Zoey thing.

I'm wearing a yellow v-neck T-shirt with white jeans and yellow pumps, I feel like a bright sunflower today. As I finish curling my hair, there is a knock on the door and I take a deep breath to prepare me for the devil I'm about to face.

"Zoey, I didn't think you'd open the door love" Tyron's deep voice fills the air and I internally swoon when I take in his appearance, he was wearing a grey sweater, and jeans so blue it was as if the blue was competing with the colour of his eyes.

"Hi, give me a minute to fetch my stuff, I'll be out soon, and yes, I did contemplate on whether to open the door for you or not"

"It's good you decided on doing it, or else I'd have it kicked down" Tyron replies with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes and head to the room in order to fetch my stuff when a man, probably in his early forties enters and takes my stuff for me, I give him a slight nod and within a few minutes, I was in the back seat of a Mercedes with Tyron.

***
We arrived at Tyron's Mansion about an hour or two ago, and I'm not even thinking of unpacking as it will feel too real.

I go downstairs in order to make myself a snack as I feel hungry and I had skipped breakfast, and as I walk in my nostrils are hit with a smell of coffee and a hint of something else, cinnamon?

I look over to the counter and spot my dear flatmate, or whatever and wherever we stand in this arrangement. He is sipping his coffee in the most seductive way, and I can't help but internally swoon and moan at the sight of him before me.

"Take a picture, it does last longer you know" Tyron speaks with his velvety voice whilst picking at a cinnamon roll.

"I was wondering why exactly I'm here, against my will at that, this is kidnapping" I state feeling like I should shoot straight to the point before I look all creepy trying to start a conversation after unwillingly staring at him.

"Straight to the point I see, how nice, but if you must know, firstly you are here to repay your father's debt, believe or not he sold you to me, secondly, this is not kidnapping. Would a kidnapper make you coffee and you favourite biscuits?" He asks pointing to the coffee mug besides him, and me being the pervert that I am, I look at his hand thinking of places it could be.

"Thank you for the coffee, but I'm fine, I'm not hungry." I say, but my stomach made a loud sound disagreeing with my statement. What a betrayer of a stomach!

Tyron smirks and laughs out of  amusement, but before he speaks I walk out of the kitchen, knowing very well I should've taken the coffee, because I would regret the decision of letting myself go hungry.

Entering "my room" I sit in the bed and wonder about Elizabeth, where is she?
I immediately dial her number and still get nothing. I glance over at the clock and it reads 02:30 PM and the hunger is getting real.

***
I must have dozed off because I am awoken by the sound of a knock and before I could even say the words "enter", the devil invites himself in holding a tray with a sandwich and orange juice besides it.

"Tell me Zoey, why are you so stubborn, do you want to die of hunger?" Tyron asks and I'm surprised by his nice gesture of bringing me food, what happened to the beast I know?

"Oh, thank you. So you care after all" I reply back, taking the tray from him and placing it on my lap.

"No. I don't care. I just don't want to be arrested for starving you. What do you think that will do to me reputation ?"

And he is back.

---

Hey guys. It's been so long since I last updated, I'm so sorry. I've been literally too busy. But here it is. Hope you guys like it.