Chapter 10

Zoey's Pov

I'm meeting Tyron's parents in an hour or two and to say that I'm nervous doesn't cut it. Why am I even nervous? Tyron and I are not even really a couple. Maybe that's why I'm such a train wreck right now , there is a whole "script" that I have to know off by heart. From how we met, how he proposed...

My eyes look at the ring that I have placed on my finger, it is beautiful. For the longest of times I have thought about how my wedding ring would look like, the way my boyfriend would have proposed. How happy I would be.

My Dad got me into this, I can't really be angry at someone who passed away, but it is getting quite evident that there is some sort of hatred which I harbour within me, even though it is not really by choice.

I look at the mirror in front of me and take in my image, I'm dressed in a silk silver gown, which adorns my curves and makes my breasts look fuller and perkier at once. My hair is in a tight bun and I've on heaver make up than usual. Overall, I look stunning.

I walk out of my room, slowly following the delightful aroma filling my nostrils. It is definitely coming from the kitchen. I pause in my steps when I pass by Tyron's room, I hear some sounds, moaning?

Knocking I hear Tyron shout a "Go away!" and I'm taken aback by it, what is going on?

Feeding into my curiosity, I slightly open the door. Peeping through the small opening, I see Tyron on his knees, pleasuring the girl who has her hand grabbing into Tyron's messy hair. She has her eyes rolled back, her blonde hair a mess.

I couldn't take watching this anymore, I quickly turn and move to the kitchen to get some water, my face is burning up. To think that I'm supposed to act all "in love" with this man when his parents arrive.

Wait, why am I even this angry, everything is an act after all, I'm not really engaged to this man. Am I jealous?

I glance at the clock, Tyron's parents are to arrive in an hour or so, hopefully then he will be done with his escapades.

Tyron enters the kitchen gracefully, wearing a suit, without a tie. The first few buttons of his white shirt opened, showing  his immaculate chest off.

"Zoey, nice to see that you are ready, my parents are at the gate, please do cover that frown with a smile" Tyron says, looking pleased, of course he is, he just had a whole sex session with blondie, actually where is she?

"Where is your blonde snack of the day? I wouldn't want to explain to your parents as to why there is a half naked girl in your room" I voice out my thoughts.

"Oh, Zoey. I knew that you were the one that knocked, I hope you didn't see anything you didn't like, and it's our room, remember? "

Just as I was about to answer back one of Tyron's maids interrupts us.

"Mr Walsh, your parents are in the living room"

There goes nothing.

We move to the living room, hand by hand, why do I like the warmth radiating from his hand directly into mine?

Tyron is smiling at me like I'm the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. All fake.

"Son, how lovely to see you" A gorgeous woman with dirty blonde hair says, must be Mrs Walsh.

"Hello Mother, Father" Tyron replies and I am surprised by how formal he greets his parents, when Dad was still alive, I would run and hug him, well that was before he sold me to the beast.

"This beautiful lady standing besides me is Zoey, my fiance. Babe, these are my parents" Tyron speaks. The endearment is too much for me to take.

"Oh yes, she is pretty. Hello Zoey, we've heard a lot about you" Mrs Walsh speaks.

"Beautiful indeed" Mr Walsh adds on as he takes my hand and kisses it. He looks exactly like Tyron although he is sporting grey hair. If I was into older man, I'd totally go for him, he is handsome after all.

"Thank you so much. It's a pleasure meeting you, Mr and Mrs Walsh."  I reply with a warm smile.

"Oh no dear, Mrs Walsh is Victor's mother, I'm just Evelyn." Mrs Walsh, Says.

---
We are all seated on the dining table and one can easily sense the tense emotion around Tyron and his father.

The food looks warm and inviting, I'm digging in and I'm definitely savouring the sauce on my plate.

"So, how did you two love birds meet?" Evelyn asks definitely trying to surpass the emotion in the room.

"I think Zoey should tell the story, she tells it best" Tyron answers, clearly I'm the only one prepared for this "assignment".

"Well, Mrs Evelyn, I was at a nightclub with my sister, and I went out to get some fresh air, then suddenly some guy started to harass me, and out of nowhere, there was Tyron, defending me. He is a hero really" I answer accordingly, glancing at Tyron next to me and not missing the smile of impression that he is all over his face.

"Wow, my son ever the hero" Mr Walsh answers with a hint of sarcasm playing at his tone.

"So, here we are, getting married next month on the 20th" Tyron answers.

What did he just say? Next month?!?

***

There it is guys, dinner with the parents. Should I make next Chapter in Tyron's POV or should I carry on with Zoey's POV??

Please don't forget to comment and vote on this chapter.